Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im out Colt fans.  The low-post count crazies are coming out for their annual rants. I cant read this crap.

but parcells likes him

Bad game, good loss.   Happy end of season, guys and gals.    Welcome, draft season!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

No.  He sucks, has sucked, continues to suck, and until they get someone else, it will be a mindless reputation, by the team, QB, and fans....lol. 

I'm his harshest critique, but would love for him to light it up, make crisp throws, read the d, call audibles, and go through his progressions..... For the last two quarters.

Have fun being negative. Hey it's a forum so say he sucks 1000 times. At this point I who should care really. lmao . Some have a weird definition of sucking. To me sucking is Curtis Painter for example. 

2 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

It's the scheme.  Outdated. Eberflus isn't Reich guy.   I would make a change like KC did last season and now their D is coming around.  Absolutely hate this scheme.  Good QB eat our lunch. 

Scheme doesn't seem to be able to adapt to not having stud PR.....that's the biggest issue I have with it, seems like it's impossible or hard to disguise coverages or blitz outside of 23

1 minute ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

Why does Marlon look like Gale Sayers some weeks and a 3rd string JV High School player in others? I'm honestly perplexed. 

Some teams sell out to stop the run. And some teams, like the Jags this year, can’t even stop the run when they know it’s coming.

5 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

It's the scheme.  Outdated. Eberflus isn't Reich guy.   I would make a change like KC did last season and now their D is coming around.  Absolutely hate this scheme.  Good QB eat our lunch. 

If Ron Rivera doesn’t get a HC job, we’ve got to look at him for DC, IMO

• Like 1
Just now, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

Why does Marlon look like Gale Sayers some weeks and a 3rd string JV High School player in others? I'm honestly perplexed. 

Which weeks did he flame out against other than top flight run defenses? Honest ?  I can't remember..... He struggled more once teams found out our best passing game option was a lateral....it seemed anyway

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

If Ron Rivera doesn’t get a HC job, we’ve got to look at him for DC, IMO

Hadn't thought of that, but I'd be down for that.  I know Carolina used to run 3/4, not real sure we would want to shift gears yet again on d..... But I thought Rivera was a 4/3 guy originally for some reason.....must be remembering buddy Ryan days, not 4-3

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Which weeks did he flame out against other than top flight run defenses? Honest ?  I can't remember..... He struggled more once teams found out our best passing game option was a lateral....it seemed anyway

Can't argue with that lol.

Just seems to me like some weeks he's stuff arming dudes to the ground, hitting holes with authority, and elite looking, and in other games he seems average at best...idk, maybe it's all in me head, mate. 

I've thought of this and echoed the same thing, the D has regressed not creative, proactive and aggressive in so many levels.  Flus just regressed as well, the D appears not motivated, could be part of not making the playoffs nothing motivates them to play for the prize....Sad!!

4 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Hadn't thought of that, but I'd be down for that.  I know Carolina used to run 3/4, not real sure we would want to shift gears yet again on d..... But I thought Rivera was a 4/3 guy originally for some reason.....must be remembering buddy Ryan days, not 4-3

Panthers do run a 4-3 but Rivera coached a 3-4 with the Chargers and 4-3 with Bears, he’s done it all

1 minute ago, Thunderbolt said:

I've thought of this and echoed the same thing, the D has regressed not creative, proactive and aggressive in so many levels.  Flus just regressed as well, the D appears not motivated, could be part of not making the playoffs nothing motivates them to play for the prize....Need a new DC.

2 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

I've thought of this and echoed the same thing, the D has regressed not creative, proactive and aggressive in so many levels.  Flus just regressed as well, the D appears not motivated, could be part of not making the playoffs nothing motivates them to play for the prize....Sad!!

Most players don't like playing in this scheme.  

17 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

The only problem is that it is not all on eberflus. Ballard want this scheme