Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

Nadine

9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Tampa and Chicago are both winning. If they both win colts are at worst the 16th pick in the draft.

Seeing that Miami and NE score has me laughing. KC is having trouble with Chargers too. Neither team wants that bye.

Crazy day today with byes and positioning on the line.  I agree, only the Saints are taking care of business.

• Like 1

Colts will win more and likely to finish 8-8 on the year. After a great decade from 2000-2009 that watched the Colts go 115-45 in the Regular Season and win a SB in 2006, with a win today the Colts will finish this decade (2010-2019) in the Regular Season at 83-77 = respectable, slightly above average but no SB wins. Here is too hoping 2020-2029 will be better than this last one. I am looking forward to Free Agency and the Draft.

• Like 1

I wish I had access to watch the game live on the App or .com.  I’m a STM from NW Indiana so I’m not technically in the “local market”.  Stinks being a STM but can’t watch away games.  Anyone here know of a way to watch live in my situation?  TIA

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Patriots lost lmao . KC gets the #2 seed. Goodbye Patriots. 

3 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

Hahahaha Miami beat NE...KC going to win so KC gets 2 seed. 

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

:rock:PATRIOTS LOSE AT HOME TO DOLPHINS :rock:

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

NE is finally done I think. That is embarrassing when you have everything to play for.

Pats lose!

• Thanks 3