Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What does "BTM" stand for on Luck's T-shirt?

King Colt

6 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Luck can't afford a new t-shirt?-omg-

He still had a flip phone until very recently...maybe he just doesn't care because it is comfortable?  I have shirts like that and have to dig them out of the garbage every so often because my better half tries to get rid of them on me, lol!

2 hours ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

He still had a flip phone until very recently...maybe he just doesn't care because it is comfortable?  I have shirts like that and have to dig them out of the garbage every so often because my better half tries to get rid of them on me, lol!

Ive got fraternity party t-shirts and 3 pairs of Chuck Taylor high-tops from college i still wear.  AND THAT WAS THE 80s !

use drying racks for shirts and pants..... NOT the drying machine.  Clothes last forever then.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Ive got fraternity party t-shirts and 3 pairs of Chuck Taylor high-tops from college i still wear.  AND THAT WAS THE 80s !

use drying racks for shirts and pants..... NOT the drying machine.  Clothes last forever then.

I hear that!  I have my Daughter, she is 10, rocking the Chuck Taylor High Tops and Low Tops!  

1 hour ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

I hear that!  I have my Daughter, she is 10, rocking the Chuck Taylor High Tops and Low Tops!  

To be clear, i BOUGHT the converse in the 80s and am still wearing the SAME 30+ year old shoes. The sides of the soles are PERFECTLY rounded.  They were my go-to hacky sack shoes.

i used to ride my bike and drag my feet to "round-off" the sharp edge on the bottom of the soles.

13 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

To be clear, i BOUGHT the converse in the 80s and am still wearing the SAME 30+ year old shoes. The sides of the soles are PERFECTLY rounded.  They were my go-to hacky sack shoes.

i used to ride my bike and drag my feet to "round-off" the sharp edge on the bottom of the soles.

Oh I understood you.  Ahhh hacky sack...brings back memories...