Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who are you keeping an eye on for #DETvsIND?

AmberDerrow

My list: 

Scott Tolzien

Darius Butler

Antonio Morrison

Robert Turbin

Henry Anderson

Any names you plan on keeping any eye on during tomorrow's preseason matchup against Detroit? 

*This question is brought to you by Forum Credit Union as part of the Fan Forum Question of the Week*

Pass rush and LBs overall, that was the biggest line of defense that needed an upgrade, and that is where most of our investment was, in our front 7. If our front 7 does its job, the others' jobs get easier, on D.

On O, I just need us to come out healthy, with no more injuries, would definitely like to see how the backup QB and center operates, just in case we need them down the road (since we have been down that road before).

1 hour ago, AmberDerrow said:

My list: 

Scott Tolzien

Darius Butler

Antonio Morrison

Robert Turbin

Henry Anderson

Any names you plan on keeping any eye on during tomorrow's preseason matchup against Detroit? 

*This question is brought to you by Forum Credit Union as part of the Fan Forum Question of the Week*

TJ Green and Swoope 

Le'Raven Clark for whatever amount of snaps he gets. I remember this time last year he got thrown into the deep end but all credit to him, he stuck at it and earn the RT position by the end of the year. I expect a marked improvement.

Walker Jr. because I think he may have the most potential out of a mediocre ILB corps.

Aiken, I think the is going to bring something different to the offense.

I hope we see Wilson get alot of reps.

its hard to say honestly

talent wise we are still a top heavy team.  we need luck or else the guys at the middle and bottom of the roster wont really matter

there are enough spots open that an unknown standout at any position could make the roster or possibly end up starting

33 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Not if you follow the draft and roster closely. 

I don't care about the draft (not that it's not important, I'm just not going to pretend to know who's who, right off- rookies look like rookies in preseason 99% of the time, ie. bad) or the back end of the roster (around 40 guys who aren't going to be on the roster?).

I hope the talent evaluators who are *paid* get it right, but there's a point where I've got to concede that some of this is a total triviality that I'm not into.

If you dig it, cool. I don't.

D - Ridgeway, Grover, Hooker, Wilson 

I think these 4 will be huge this year and building blocks for a future top defense.

O - Turbin, Mack

Tge offense will be very vanilla in pre-season, even more so with the lack of QB talent. (until 12 returns)

Blue, that critters always up to some kind of shenanigans!!!!!

JK, I'd like to see what Hooker/Wilson bring to the table, as well as Hankins if he plays. Wouldn't mind seeing our new Olympic sprinter break one loose, although from what I read his hands aren't the greatest.

Of course I want to see how the rookies look. What the deal is at QB? The OL depth. I will be paying close attention to special teams. Changes in the kicking game. 

What's our plan at SS on early downs? I think we have a couple of guys that might be able to bring some Geathers type size and physicality. 

I want to see how big of a jump our second year players have made. I hope to see some development from the players we carried on the PS. My focus will be on the OL and the back end of the D.

OFFENSE:  Redmond  Vunjovich from PS 

Cooper Muir Wylie. QB's 

DEFENSE Edwards Mount Rhodes Williamson(IR) from PS 

Thomas Spence Farley Green Graham Powell 

46 minutes ago, Zalazar Elijahh said:

well with Tolzien getting the start I'm looking for big games out of our rbs and hoping Marlon Mack can get in the end zone once maybe twice.

I highly doubt Mack plays,  and if he does it probably won't be much. He hasn't practised since last Sunday. 

Spoiler

Being a USC football fan I got to watch Zach Banner really have his way at times in games....Do not know when he will play but he can be fun to watch.......GO COLTS !!!!!

Edited by HOF19

The cheerleaders/dance team/whatever they are called nowadays.  I hear they have a talented crop this year!

Seriously though, I'm interested to watch any of the rookie or 2nd year guys play.  I know some won't but the ones that do will have most of my attention.

This years rookies and FA's 

Players developed from last year's PS Redmond Vujnovich Edwards  Mount  Rhodes

Do we have someone with size and pop to lessen the Geathers blow Williamson Graham? Greene

OL depth Muir Cooper Wylie Bond 

DB's Farley Green Powell's switch

ST's Punter KR/PR's Rhodes long snapping? 

UDFA's Thomas Graham Blackmon

New faces standing out I want to see Pope think he starts to take over 4th RB 

The  QB's and Spence are Are they that bad. 

How does Parry look can we get a late pick for him?