Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Eagles preseason game #1 prediction thread

RockThatBlue

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts lose like they always do if we're predicting the score

Colts don't win preseason games. You guys know this, haha.

But seriously, want to see Robinson do some work along with Dorsett and Carter. Smith, Geathers, Anderson, Langford, and Newsome are the defenders I want to see.

Judging from the scores of past preseason games, I predict a 75% chance of losing this one.

Sure its preseason and it doesn't matter who wins but its still a game.

I say Colts win 24-13. If Luck plays two series I think colts get two TDs on both. Hasselbeck will do well too IMO. I think our twos and threes will play well enough to win, we shall see.

Going to be tough to get two TDs on each series.

Seriously though, first, as stated above - no injuries! 

Second - I'm anxious to see the backups that I've been reading about in camp.  Can't wait!

i wanna see Bryan Bennett actually hoping we can groom him into a replacement for Hasselbeck. also wanna see Clayton Geathers in action at safety as well. Excited to watch the defense really thinking this group is gonna play really well this year most talent on the team since Luck got here IMO.

Prediction 1: Some fans will have a meltdown on this forum when one of the players they have been really paying attention to and getting excited about ends up not making an immediate impact or they find out that said player is not quite as good as being a TC legend of sorts made them out to be

Prediction 2: A player that has had very little if any attention on him around here or through Colts media will step up

Prediction 1: Some fans will have a meltdown on this forum when one of the players they have been really paying attention to and getting excited about ends up not making an immediate impact or they find out that said player is not quite as good as being a TC legend of sorts made them out to be

Prediction 2: A player that has had very little if any attention on him around here or through Colts media will step up

Lol! Yep. And someone will complain if we lose the game in the 4th quarter. When their future grocery baggers beat our future gym teachers.

I'd like to see the Colts run the ball,  and I'd like to see them stop the run on defense.

Otherwise,  as always,   I hope for no injuries and a Colts win. 

But for Pre-Season purposes,  I'm fine if the Colts go 2-2.    It doesn't really matter anyway....

Ditto. All three major points covered.

I haven't been this excited about a crop of toolkits since 2012. I think Geathers and Anderson are missing links on D that we've needed. Because we like to get so creative, they are 2 players who are versatile enough to keep the opposing offense guessing.

But I also want to see Robinson, Dorsett, Smith, Parry, and Herrera.

Indy does not win preseason games. So much so that Even though i firmly believe our second/third string guys -especially on offence- are better than theirs, we loose. 17-21. But Colts end up with 500+ yards of offense.

The coaches order the skill players to down the ball at the 1 yard line after they catch break-away passes from Hasselback in the 2nd 1/2.

-you don't want to beat up the 'special' kids that show up at your party. let them win and feel important-...lol