Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #5, Colts @ Jaguars, October 6, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Jaguars  

22 members have voted

1. 1. With JT out today, how many yards do you expect from the backup running backs?

• fewer than 50 yards
    • 50 to 100 yards
    • 101 to 140 yards
    • 141 yards or more
  2. 2. How many sacks do you expect from the Colts defense?

3. 3. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2024 at 05:15 PM

4 minutes ago, ColtAndOrioles said:

I've been watching the Washington game and it my first real chance to see Daniels at QB.  Very impressive.  Plays very smart.  He is accurate.  Obviously very fast.   I think he and AR are about the same as far as athletic gifts, but right now 2 things stand out as the difference between the 2 players.

One.....accuracy. 

Two.....Daniels is very smart as far as when he runs and how he ends the play.  He has run quite a few times already and either slides or runs out of bounds.  He has hardly been touched.   AR really needs to learn from someone like him.

Jayden Daniels has 1395 college snaps and 122 NFL snaps.

AR has 486 college snaps and 145 NFL snaps.

Experience and reps is what we want for AR, but some "fans" just want to play Flacco...

• Like 2

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We have a statue at QB. No RB without Taylor. On top of it Shane has not called a good game.

I understand the anxiety around AR, but this is what you get if you bench him. Flacco has a good arm still, but my grandma could move faster than him.

Just now, IndyEV said:

How many drives has Braden Smith coat us this game so far??? 

Well, the penalty was declined.  We didn’t get the 1st anyway.

Last few drives, we’re just not moving the ball at all.  And I’m not sure what the answer is with JT on the sideline.

Jags have a drive starting inside their own 20…they score on one play on a 80+ yard TD pass

We have a drive starting inside our 20…they force punt inside the 20 and get good field position.

These are underlying things in terms of complementary football which determine wins and losses in this league.

Just now, Solid84 said:

Jayden Daniels has 1395 college snaps and 122 NFL snaps.

AR has 486 college snaps and 145 NFL snaps.

Experience and reps is what we want for AR, but some "fans" just want to play Flacco...

I hope they shut up a bit after this week.

Reminder folks, the Jags are the 31st rated pass D. They are bad. If Flacco is your savior, he should be feasting lmao

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Daniels has had a lot of reps he played 5 years in college, transferring to LSU from arizona state

Yeah I know.  I didn't get to finish my post there.  What I meant to say was when it comes to running, Daniels runs and then either slides or runs OB.   He has hardly been touched despite running quite a few times.   That is something AR should do and it doesn't take a player with more experience to know to do that, but for whatever reason AR seems against it judging from his comments this week. 

• Like 1