Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Opinion Please

sb41champs

And there it is! The first of the annual let's change our uniforms threads, albeit in a slightly different format.

Can't wait for the "We should change to Black and blue because it's more intimidating and looks cooler. " thread to rear it's ugly head as well.

I think it has been well established over the years that we aren't drasrically changing our uniforms and that Irsay doesn't have the inkling to do so either.

12 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

And there it is! The first of the annual let's change our uniforms threads, albeit in a slightly different format.

Can't wait for the "We should change to Black and blue because it's more intimidating and looks cooler. " thread to rear it's ugly head as well.

I think it has been well established over the years that we aren't drasrically changing our uniforms and that Irsay doesn't have the inkling to do so either.

if he has the inkling to go and get some piece of music instrument from the beetles then he has the inkling to change the uniform color as well.. i believe it will come just probably when hes not around..

I’m normally a fan of uniforms that have three colors and not just two. 

But if there are only going to be two then Colts Blue and the crisp sharp white is , for me, the best combo.   I think both our home and away uniforms are great!    

Too much of one color just doesn’t work for me.   Not a fan.   Of course,  your mileage may vary….

13 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

if he has the inkling to go and get some piece of music instrument from the beetles then he has the inkling to change the uniform color as well.. i believe it will come just probably when hes not around..

How are those two things related?

16 hours ago, Chucklez said:

I wish folks would use this same logic with the annual OMG Ballard sucks because he doesn't overpay the Christian Kirks of the world on the first minute of free agency threads........

19 hours ago, sb41champs said:

Would you like to see the Colts add the "color rush" uniform permanently - and - use them more than once a year?

I'll go you one further...I'd make the color rush the standard uni with the "classic" only being worn once or twice per year.  I'd also have a black/blue/white alternate and a grey/blue/white alternate.   Maybe even a black/grey/white alternate as well. 

;)

26 minutes ago, J@son said:

I'll go you one further...I'd make the color rush the standard uni with the "classic" only being worn once or twice per year.  I'd also have a black/blue/white alternate and a grey/blue/white alternate.   Maybe even a black/grey/white alternate as well. 

;)

17 hours ago, Chucklez said:

less than 18 hours is all it took.

I would love the color rush jerseys to be are permanent color and I would like the white Jersey with the blue pants too. Wearing the color rush jerseys as we win the superbowl this year would look even better lol (I know it's a dream but I'm dreaming big this year).

7 hours ago, J@son said:

;)

I don't think the NFL "allows" that many uniform choices per team.  But - hey - I agree - I'd LOVE to see the "color rush" uniform become the home uniform.

41 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Mine too. I like the white jerseys, probably because we won the SB in those and won at Baltimore during that 2006 run as well.

i like the clean white look 

Love the Colts uniforms - both home and away. That said, I think the all blue color rush is awesome too. Wouldn’t mind seeing it more than once a year. I’d like to see it with a blue helmet as well. They wore the blue helmets with all white uniforms as throwbacks during Manning era. 

C58E20F5-9AE0-4A67-BD05-A87D2DDD0B09.jpeg

Archived