Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars, January 9th, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Pro receivers are expected to catch the ball of it hits you in both hands.

Lol. You need to stick to Madden. I want to see you go running full speed and try jumping and catching a ball thrown behind where all your momentum is taking you.  Probably an easy catch for a pro receiver on Madden. But this is real life.  Wentz needs to make a better throw. 

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

He hit him in both hands. Receiver has to catch that. That’s a dropped pass

why does pittman have to jump and reach his hands fullly out and have to turn back and catch it ?   why cant wentz hit him in the numbers ?     there was no pressure he had time i dont get it .  why is every one making excuses for wentz by blaming the only colts wr who is decent

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Here is the bottom line. Our  receiving corps is probably one of the worst of the league. Do you watch the overhead view of every replay and there are rarely any of our receivers open. The only response to this is lazy route running and poor adaptation to what’s going on on the field. I hope we have two different receivers to back up Pittman who has been nonexistent so far. The look on Frank’s face is just disgusting you can tell he’s trying not to show emotion but the way he uses his arms to point things out it looks like he’s lost. This team deserves to be out of the playoffs even if they win this game. We can’t play this poorly and expect to do anything in the postseason . This team needs a lot more playmakers than one draft or one free agency period can fix

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JimJaime said:

How the hell are the colts losing to the JAGS! The Pats destroyed them 50-10 and it wasn’t that close!!!

because we have a head coach whose ignorant. Has been bad since 2018 wild card, been bailed out many times by good talented players and yet people talk like he walks on water. its sickening

• Like 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

why does pittman have to jump and reach his hands fullly out and have to turn back and catch it ?   why cant wentz hit him in the numbers ?     there was no pressure he had time i dont get it .  why is every one making excuses for wentz by blaming the only colts wr who is decent

Well that’s not what happened. He jumped early and hands went right up. Hit him in both hands.

2 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Frank not going anywhere.  Jim has man crush on him.

Eberflus would be a good start, pay Jags to take him... worst team in the league, rookie QB who has been awful all year, D fill of Pro Bowlers and EB makes the Jags look like Super Bowl winners

5 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I just wish he could hit a receiver in the * numbers and not make them have to reach up and/or jump for them. 

Did you see Hardman and Kelce make great catches of imperfect balls the other night. It's just part of the game.

I'd love to see more hurry up quick shots. 

• Like 2