Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Playoffs - Question #1

sb41champs

Tennessee, Buffalo, or New England. Id take the Ravens too. 

Any team we have faced already. Which is looking to be most of them. As long as this line and Taylor are healthy this team has a chance even with Sam at QB. 

At the top of the list would be Tennessee and Buffalo for me. 

2 games against lousy secondaries and people here fear the Bengals. Jets, Chargers, Browns all beat them, and Ds like the 49ers and Broncos limited them.

Giving too much credit to bottom 5 Ds (Ravens vs pass and Steelers vs run) have left people overrating the Bengals far too much. They played Browns that are better defensively than Ravens or Steelers in their division, they got blown out. 

Bills just put up 33 on the best passing D in the league, held the Patriots to 1 out of 10 on third downs and did something NEVER done against Belichick, ever, did not punt a single time. Bills matchup right off the bat will not end well, rather face them banged up after 1 game. Bengals or Browns are the better matchup, and then Titans and then Bills, IMO.

5 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

Any team we have faced already. Which is looking to be most of them. As long as this line and Taylor are healthy this team has a chance even with Sam at QB. 

I sure hope your comment about Sam was hyperbole to make a point?

Because if you’re even a little bit serious that would bring on a well deserved “Oh Dear God!!” Moment..  

It’s not even clear we could beat J’Ville with Sam at quarterback…..    just saying….

49 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Would love to play Pittsburgh at at home

Getting the #2 seed - I would certainly take it.  Not too confident, though, about beating Roethlisberger or any version of the Steelers, especially after last year's collapse.  The Colts might be the better team, but that usually doesn't matter much against the Steelers.

If the Colt’s team and Titan fans were Brady Bunch characters, the Colts would be Marsha and the Titan fans would be Jan.  Titan fans always crying, “Marsha, Marsha, Marsha”.  It’s time for Marsha to punch Jan in the mouth and shut her up until next year. I’ll take the Titans.

6 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I sure hope your comment about Sam was hyperbole to make a point?

Because if you’re even a little bit serious that would bring on a well deserved “Oh Dear God!!” Moment..  

It’s not even clear we could beat J’Ville with Sam at quarterback…..    just saying….

All I said was theres a chance as long as the line and RB are healthy. Its not like I placed a bet. 

10 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

I want Cincy weakest of teams that will make playoffs, we will pick Burrow and run all over that D

That very much feels like a careful what you wish for sentiment to me.  Their offensive skill players are elite already or soon will be. 

20 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

Any team we have faced already. Which is looking to be most of them. As long as this line and Taylor are healthy this team has a chance even with Sam at QB

Not a chance

Archived