Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cardinals, 12/25/21, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

• Nadine locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think you are spot on with this comment.    Frank has not shown that he can make any adjustments to his game plan to take advantage of the talents his players have.     Taylor may fall out of the top 20 in rushing yards after this week.   It doesn't bother me much because I still think he is one of the best RB's in the league, if not the best.  But we all know sports media uses stats to make there case for the best.
    • Yep, Pujols has 703.   I thought he should have got more coverage for that feat but the media focused on Judge much more.   Hitting 62 was great but he wasn't even close to the record.   He is 7th all time in most HR in a season.     Of course I will be pulling for the Cardinals, but I am not very confident because there are more good teams in the playoffs this year than I can remember.  I'll be rooting against the Mets, Dodgers and Astros the most.  Should be fun.
    • I like them 50-50 balls to him. But like someone, wasn't that his strength in college? He's got good athleticism to go up and high point the ball.   I don't know who he reminds me of yet. But it ain't Kupp 
    • I'd guess that would mostly be a pleasant summer than hot and humid summer. I've been in Providence, and there are days it gets hot enough, but overall a nice change from the winter. I love the look and feel of Fall season around those States though, just heavenly. 
    • Absolutely.. it's infuriating watching other teams run these screens, when our WR barely has time to make the catch...   No we get Summer too. May to mid Sep I'd say we have temps in the 80's throughout. With plenty of weeks in the 90's. MY pool in the summer averages about 84 degrees lol my children love it, it's nice. But i often think, "it ain't much better in here than it is out there." 
  • Members

• TheMiz

TheMiz 319

• Chrisaaron1023

Chrisaaron1023 2,929

• TheShadow

TheShadow 68

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 3,362

• Myles

Myles 5,908

• Zoltan