Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cardinals, 12/25/21, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

4 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

They need 2 scores, they had to get at least 1 of them to have a shot.

Yeah. But why kick on 3rd down?  You’re down there that deep. Give your QB another chance to get the TD.  What’s another 5 seconds off the clock at that point?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

But why on 3rd down?  You’re in the red zone. Take another shot at the 6. What’s 5 more seconds off the clock at that point?

Yeah, timeout too.   Even if Murray scrambled and came up short they could have stopped the clock and kicked the FG on 4th.. but a much better chance at the TD there than after the onside kick.

• Like 1

Wow! That was special under the circumstances.

Kudos to the whole team for not giving up and grinding out the win.

Extremely proud of Reich and the players and coaches. This team does not quit!

5.25 am here, but I'll gladly suffer tiredness tomorrow on the back of another huge Colts win!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This was my first Game Day thread I have participated in since my return from my random break… and I am so happy it was a CHRISTMAS WIN!! Thanks to all of you guys and this forum for existing… it felt so good to be back “home” talking with my fellow Colts fans. COLTS FOREVER! :cheer:

Good night everyone! :yahoo:

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Was it a good game? I just got home right before that onside kick. 

Congrats on the win!

Good game, yes. I real nail biter. The defense really stepped up with their leader out & our makeshift offensive line held up well enough for Carson to pull out the miracle.   Plus JT got his 100+ yards. Unfortunately he didn't find the end zone tonight.

We'll take the win, ugly or not.

Merry Christmas NFLFan & all the fans on this site.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow, what a win, with all the players we had on the covid list and the players we lost during the game. Hopefully none of the injuries were serious and we can at least get some of our players back next week,

Good game and a great way to end Christmas day   :) 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Was it a good game? I just got home right before that onside kick. 

Congrats on the win!

Yes, close and back & forth all night but the Cardinals only led once, and it was kinda brief. Both teams missed kicks but we stepped up and made the plays that needed to be made, and that was the difference in the game. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

And players that seldom play now were thrown in the fire and produced, that is huge going forward. I do want to see Hot Rod back next week though.....kudos for Badgley's run but it is time.

He was just short on a 53 yard attempt, other than that he was perfect in his 4 other chances (2 FGs, 2 XPs) so it would be premature to bench him now.

• Like 3

I was stressed tonight! Learning all the players that we're gonna be out. Trying to put my overally excited children to bed during the first quarter.. I was all over the place. But I'm so grateful to have watched the second have by the fire with my beautiful wife. Very good win considering.. we have a very good team!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all goodnight

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Good game, yes. I real nail biter. The defense really stepped up with their leader out & our makeshift offensive line held up well enough for Carson to pull out the miracle.   Plus JT got his 100+ yards. Unfortunately he didn't find the end zone tonight.

We'll take the win, ugly or not.

Merry Christmas NFLFan & all the fans on this site.

You too. Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend, all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

He was just short on a 53 yard attempt, other than that he was perfect in his 4 other chances (2 FGs, 2 XPs) so it would be premature to bench him now.

He has now missed fg's in 3 straight games, he had a great run but Hot Rod has more dependable range when looking at the 2

23 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I sometimes have a hard time watching the games and simultaneously communicating on here due to all the negative Nancy's here.

Tonight our team won with half the OL missing. 

Kudos Guys!  Keep it up!

One of the biggest reasons I rarely get on the site during games

@NFLfan

who do the Vikings play and when?