Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cardinals, 12/25/21, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

Merry Christmas, Colts fans and fans of the NFL! Your Christmas festivities includes football this Saturday. :D

The Colts travel to Arizona to face a Cardinals team that has lost its last two games. Like the Patriots, the Cardinals appear to have a poor run defense but a strong pass defense. Taylor may be put to work early and often.  

Several Colts players are ruled OUT for this game, including Nelson, Kelly, and Sendejo. According to one article, Ya Sin, Glowinski, and Turay may also sit this one out (COVID list).

But you will have this guy:

Jonathan Taylor Finger Guns GIF by Indianapolis Colts

If you wish to watch the game, it will be shown on free TV in the teams' local areas as well as on NFL Network. You can also livestream the game on Yahoo! Sports on your mobile app. (It is free and legal.) 

Good Luck. Enjoy the game. :colts:

• Thanks 5

3 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

Lets see I can watch the Colts game on CBS or 'It's a Wonderful Life' on NBC...

decisions, decisions, decisions

If Colts win tonite it's going to be a Wonderful Life,......just saying......if you look closely at that movie you see former Little Rascal Alfalfa...George steals his date at the dance ( Trivia for all you Christmas movie buffs..lol).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Losing Willis and Leonard hurt us bad. Our chances to win this game are all but shot IMO

Not hardly....run JT all day, our D still has more talent than theirs even with the guys out.

8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Leonard too?

I mean....everyone predicted this would happen, and probably all at once when it finally did.... Everyone but the QB is pretty much vaccinated or has had covid now though, if you want a silver lining

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Leonard being out stinks, he is now out the next 2 games. Next man up! At least we still have Taylor, Wentz, Pittman, DeFo, and Moore. It should be enough to win this game as long as our O.Line doesn't play too badly. Colts 27 Cards 23 is my pick.

We have two more games in the next nine days after this one?

• Nadine locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I was very much against our signing Wentz and vowed to turn a blind eye to the Colts last season… I think it lasted maybe 4 weeks lol. Not only did I watch the games, I also watched Hard Knocks.  I learned that I’m all talk, I can’t back it up. I’ll bleed blue forever. Go Colts! 
    • Brooks will need a year or two.  He's got a tweener type frame. He could be a package guy on the interior if we're trying to one gap the OC, but we've got better options. IMO, he'll end up a PS guy. Johnson could end up on the PS too.    Give Brooks a year or two in a good S&C program. If he can put on some weight and add strength, I'd like his chances at depth NT.
    • Agree in general. But a lot of reviews have called out his slender bottom half. I watched some of his film, and he really struggled at times, even with LBs. 
    • Curtis Brooks has the potential to be the steal of the Draft for Colts by Jaleel Grandberry   Sixth-round pick for the Indianapolis Colts, Curtis Brooks, was impressive in his final year in college and could be the steal of the entire Draft. The 2022 draft class for the Indianapolis Colts is highlighted by the impressive offensive selections of day two. The Colts started their draft by selecting Alec Pierce, Jelani Woods, and Bernhard Raimann. While all three were great picks, and necessary, it was a selection that Indianapolis made on day three that could be the steal of the Draft. In the sixth round of the Draft, with the 216th-overall pick, Indy used its second-to-last pick to select defensive tackle Curtis Brooks out of Cincinnati. Brooks wasn’t highly ranked in the class, he was the 17th defensive tackle taken, and the second by the Colts. However, he flashed some things in college that should have fans excited about his ceiling. Curtis Brooks could be promising for Colts Brooks is just 6-foot-2 and 285 pounds but he played with a lot of explosiveness in his five years at Cincinnati. In his final season, Brooks recorded 57 tackles, 12.5 for a loss, and 7.5 sacks. On his tape, he routinely showcases explosiveness, athleticism, and a high motor as he disrupts runs and gets after the quarterback on passing plays. In addition to his film and impressive advanced stats, Brooks recorded 33 reps on the bench press, had 35.5 vertical, a 4.9 40-yard dash, and graded well in all other athletic evaluation tests. Now, Brooks gets to join a loaded Colts defense as he adjusts his tools to the professional level. He’ll be surrounded by stars and will be able to learn from the Pro Bowler, DeForest Buckner, in addition to other Indianapolis veterans. Despite going in the sixth round, it wouldn’t be a shock if Brooks becomes a really good professional player. Between his tape and his numbers, he has a pretty high ceiling. Hopefully, the Colts will help him reach that ceiling   Data on Curtis Brooks (DT, Cincinnati) from PFF Pass Rush Win Rate: 19.3% (best in class) Run Defense Stop Rate: 13.1% (best) Pass Rush grade: 90.4 (best) True Pass Set grade: 92.3 (best) True Pass Set win rate: 37%!! (best) Run Defense grade: 69.9
  • Members

• EastStreet

EastStreet 18,887

• chad72

chad72 10,357

• jskinnz

jskinnz 2,213

• SurfinKal

SurfinKal 155

• DynaMike

DynaMike 84

• Nesjan3