Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

we will win the super bowl this year and here is why

ruf

#1 we have had the worst luck with injuries to begin this year. but the OL is coming together (finally) the wr's TY will be back soon and Paris will maybe be back by Dec.

#2 while we lost 1 safety for the year we will figure out how to use what we have there plus our cb's are getting healthy and need only to star playing a little closer to the wr's to stop some of the 1st downs.

#3 I think our pass rush will start to show signs of improvement with more playing time for Turay and Dayo

#4 we lost 3 games to top 10 teams that we really Should have won

#5 I think CW is a qb that will continue to improve and i believe he will end up having a great year (he only made the one bad mistake in the Titans loss) and that was not throwing the ball to JT who was wide open (the safety would have killed us in regulation time) so as bad as it looked it did give us the chance to get to OT

#6 we do now have the best RB in the nfl with Henry being out plus that may cause the  titans to loss enough games to get us the division

#7 I truly believe we will be that HOT team at the end of the year that no one will want to play

thoughts!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, ruf said:

#1 we have had the worst luck with injuries to begin this year. but the OL is coming together (finally) the wr's TY will be back soon and Paris will maybe be back by Dec.

#2 while we lost 1 safety for the year we will figure out how to use what we have there plus our cb's are getting healthy and need only to star playing a little closer to the wr's to stop some of the 1st downs.

#3 I think our pass rush will start to show signs of improvement with more playing time for Turay and Dayo

#5 I think CW is a qb that will continue to improve and i believe he will end up having a great year (he only made the one bad mistake in the Titans loss) and that was not throwing the ball to JT who was wide open (the safety would have killed us in regulation time) so as bad as it looked it did give us the chance to get to OT

#6 we do now have the best RB in the nfl with Henry being out plus that may cause the  titans to loss enough games to get us the division

#7 I truly believe we will be that HOT team at the end of the year that no one will want to play

thoughts!!!

Black Girl GIF by Sam CannonYeah 

2 hours ago, ruf said:

thoughts!!!

Ok you keep drinking that Cool aid!!

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Idk picturing a 13 game win streak that ends with a super bowl victory sounds good about now

we don't have to win all the games in the regular season all we need to do is get in either by winning the division (difficult, but with Henry out possible) or a wildcard. we just need to win the games we should win (and they will be tuff close games) and have 2 upsets. the AC , TB, NE and Raiders will be games most think we will lose if we can win 2 of those that should get us in with a 10/7 record

1 hour ago, Smonroe said:

Remember, once you get in the playoffs- the only game you HAVE to win is your last one.  

All jokes aside, I’m hoping the OP isn’t a troll.  I like the optimism.  

i'm no troll super colts fan that has been very discouraged so far this season but then all of a sudden i just got a really strong feeling that we will win it all this year. think about it if we get in the playoffs there is not one team in the afc that i feel we cannot beat on any given day

4 hours ago, ruf said:

thoughts!!!

4 hours ago, ruf said:

thoughts!!!

Dude,

Last year, I believed that if we made it to the SB that we would win.

I like that coming on stronger and winning is totally do-able!

Sounds like you are a true fan…I am!

Right on!

16 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Cardiac Colts!

i feel it and this is strange for me because i'm usually not so positive. in fact when we got ahead 14/0 in just a few minutes i knew (and i really knew it) that we would lose that game. but now im feeling we win it all no doubts

4 hours ago, Matabix said:

I remember the Monday Night game vs. The Bucs after they just won the Super Bowl. 

It's midnight and some fans are turning there TVs off. I'm still watching. We down 35-14 but I still think we can win.

We had Peyton then.

And a somewhat more competent coaching staff too.

But I get and appreciate what you're saying.

5 hours ago, Matabix said:

I remember the Monday Night game vs. The Bucs after they just won the Super Bowl. 

It's midnight and some fans are turning there TVs off. I'm still watching. We down 35-14 but I still think we can win.

i stayed and watch the best part was keyshaw Johnson talking smack about marvin harrison and then he goes off in that game

1 hour ago, philba101 said:

I love the optimism but are you sure this is our year.....because I think the Colts management is into the whole "delayed gratification" thing! Maybe in the next few years or so?

i think the light switch will be turned on now.

this thursday night game will determine a lot.

one thing we have to do is take those short passes away from the Jets.

that qb had over 400 yards and our D would give him 500 if they don't make some changes

Archived