Who do you want as QB1 in 2021 [Merge]

BleedBlue4Shoe86

Who is QB1 in 2021  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who is QB1 in 2021?

• Philip Rivers
    • Jacob Eason
    • Trade for Sam Darnold
    • Trade for another QB (please list below who it would be)

47 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Id rather eat paint 

You'd rather eat paint than have Andrew as quarterback?  :(

I wonder what the poll answers would look like if Chad Kelly was an option? This forum seems crazy about Chad.

That Zach Wilson fella looks impressive.

I'm hoping the Vikes get Lance. I like Darnold too. 

There are so many possibilities. Could be several proven vets available. Stafford, Ryan, Wentz?  I think it may to be too expensive to trade up if we end up picking after 12-15 range in order to get one of the top 3 QBs. And depending on who gets the top QBs there could be a young guy available cheap like Darnold or Dimes. Either way I feel that next year's QB decision could be vital to Reich and Ballard's future here. Should be a fun off-season 

2 minutes ago, coltsfanej said:

There are so many possibilities. Could be several proven vets available. Stafford, Ryan, Wentz?  I think it may to be too expensive to trade up if we end up picking after 12-15 range in order to get one of the top 3 QBs. And depending on who gets the top QBs there could be a young guy available cheap like Darnold or Dimes. Either way I feel that next year's QB decision could be vital to Reich and Ballard's future here. Should be a fun off-season 

No to Daniel Jones

Anyone still holding onto hope that Luck is coming back needs to just accept that aint happening. It would be awesome, especially with this team around him, but that ship has sailed.

I'd go for Darnold and have him compete with Eason, with another older vet thrown in for a steadying presence and fallback.... just let the best QB win in a true competition.

If I had to pick today, I'd probably lean toward trying to move up for Lance.  Am I as sold on him as Lawrence?  Of course not.  We don't have much to go on and he isn't really playing this year save 1 game.  But I like his potential, more so than Love who a lot of people liked in the last draft.  He has a gun for an arm and can run.  There's no way anybody is prying the #1 pick away this year, and I think Lance might be the 2nd best QB coming out.  Plus he'll be cheap for at least 4, maybe 5 year$$$$$ unlike one of the vets.

But luckily, nobody has to decide anything yet.

Archived