Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

NFLfan

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

My mistake... but also look at the decline in the Philly O since he left 

I think there's several things going on in Philly. D has gotten worse, Wentz is playing bad. Lost weapons.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

U r probably. Thr one huge head scratcher is why isnt Taylor in the game more? I think sometimes Reich out thinks himself.

Lots of head scratchers to be honest. 

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Kid had a knack for being around the ball.  Love his play so far.

He's had good and bad this game. That INT was gifted to him, so not really going to give him a lot of props for that. He should have had an INT earlier. His coverage help has been hit or miss. He did lay some wood, which he's always been known for. I'm happy so far for a rook.

Just now, coming on strong said:

i dont wanna ever here any one say our defense is overrated again!!!!!!!!!!

Listen. 4 games and yet untested.  Yes, they look good, but they have not played a balanced offence yet. We will put all this talk to bed next week. They play the Browns and they have tons of talent on offence. They play like this, then I will place one foot on board.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

He's had good and bad this game. That INT was gifted to him, so not really going to give him a lot of props for that. He should have had an INT earlier. His coverage help has been hit or miss. He did lay some wood, which he's always been known for. I'm happy so far for a rook.

A rookie coming off injury and in 2020... I’ll take it! 

Archived