Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET


Recommended Posts

 

Your Indianapolis Colts look to extend their win streak when they travel to Chicago to play the undefeated Bears on Sunday afternoon. The Colts have a 2-1 record after back to back wins against the Vikings and the Jets.  They stand in 2nd place in their division behind the Tennessee Titans who are idle this week. The Colts defense has given up the fewest points (45) in the NFL through three games. Will that continue against the Bears who will be starting Nick Foles, not Michell Trubisky, at quarterback? We shall see. 

 

This game was originally scheduled for 1pm ET, but it has been moved to the late afternoon slot (4:25pm ET).

 

Ways to watch/listen to games

 

Good luck! Enjoy your day of football. :coltshorse: :coltslogo:

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts look to extend their win streak when they travel to Chicago to play the undefeated Bears on Sunday afternoon. The Colts have a 2-1 record after back to back wins against the Vi

They’ll never suspect it... 

Perhaps it is because Chicago's defense is pretty good. 

I think we win this one, I'm not predicting a blowout but I think it'll be comfortable. Nick Foles caught the Falcons off guard last week but now he's the guy and no matter how bad he plays, Matt Nagy can't go back to Mitch Trubisky unless Foles gets hurt. Rigoberto Sanchez will probably be  big factor, his ability to flip the field and make the opposition play from deep in their own territory gives our defense numerous opportunities to make big plays, and lighten the load on our offense going against their talented "D".

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I think we win this one, I'm not predicting a blowout but I think it'll be comfortable. Nick Foles caught the Falcons off guard last week but now he's the guy and no matter how bad he plays, Matt Nagy can't go back to Mitch Trubisky unless Foles gets hurt. Rigoberto Sanchez will probably be  big factor, his ability to flip the field and make the opposition play from deep in their own territory gives our defense numerous opportunities to make big plays, and lighten the load on our offense going against their talented "D".

I have us winning by 10, not a blowout but by 2 scores. As long as we don't turn it over we should control this game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have us winning by 10, not a blowout but by 2 scores. As long as we don't turn it over we should control this game.

I think it'll be relatively low scoring, somewhere in the neighborhood of 24-13 or so.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bears have elevated Tyler Bray up to the roster, which may be a sign if Foles gets banged up we may not see Trubisky but Bray take over, could be they plan to utilize Trubisky on tricks plays which could result in higher % on injury, could be they are worried another team is trying to poach Bray from P.S....worth keeping an eye on at the least.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

The Bears have elevated Tyler Bray up to the roster, which may be a sign if Foles gets banged up we may not see Trubisky but Bray take over, could be they plan to utilize Trubisky on tricks plays which could result in higher % on injury, could be they are worried another team is trying to poach Bray from P.S....worth keeping an eye on at the least.

They could be trying to protect Bray, especially with Cam Newton contracting COVID, other NFL teams may be looking to reinforce their QB position and while some would look to a veteran journeyman, snatching someone off another team's PS would also be an attractive option, in the sense that you know the guy has been practicing and/or playing consistently since August.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope we win this one and win the ones we are expected to win.  Covid is starting to rear it's head in the league and I'm already reading articles about a possible shortened season to 12 games.  We need to win these early games like many expect us to.  Every win is going to be magnified now.  I hope we get a streak going.  Time is of the essence.  

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I just hope we win this one and win the ones we are expected to win.  Covid is starting to rear it's head in the league and I'm already reading articles about a possible shortened season to 12 games.  We need to win these early games like many expect us to.  Every win is going to be magnified now.  I hope we get a streak going.  Time is of the essence.  

Yep we need to be at least 5-2 like last year through 7 games, then it is what it is. If we start 5-2 Rivers is good enough to get us into playoffs.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have my bottle of Tums ready because you never know :funny:

At least we know it's a Titans Colts division race (right now) so I'm ok with a little heartburn.. Lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Texans 0-4 lmao Vikings took them out today. Vikings should be 2-2, our win against them is better than people think.

I think the Texans are just bad lol. 

 

And Cinci over Jags. I'm still miffed we lost to the Jags.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EastStreet said:

I think the Texans are just bad lol. 

 

And Cinci over Jags. I'm still miffed we lost to the Jags.

If we had to get our 1 fluke loss out of the way I am glad we are already did it. I have no idea why but they seem to always beat us in Jacks. It happened in 2006 even, it happened with Bortles at QB even.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we had to get our 1 fluke loss out of the way I am glad we are already did it. I have no idea why but they seem to always beat us in Jacks. It happened in 2006 even, it happened with Bortles at QB even.

I'm not a big believer in flukes. That was just a bad game plan lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Lucky you.  Mine is not yet, at least...

I've got the vid stream coming over my Amazon Firestick, and radio coming over Echo.

 

Streams always work better for 4pm games. Less internet traffic I guess. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...