Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Lol. I like good defense. I have not followed much but I know the Bears defense has been stingy too. They were among the top 3 or 4 in scoring defense. They have a safety that I like a lot. He is a former Alabama player. He is underrated. Can't recall his name.

Eddie Jackson

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

It was always going to be a weird season, but I feel like we won’t see any of the usual suspects in the SB. 

That's good. That makes for a more entertaining season. But I won't like it if the Bucs with Tom Brady make it. I like Bruce Arians and would love to see him win but not Brady. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

That's good. That makes for a more entertaining season. But I won't like it if the Bucs with Tom Brady make it. I like Bruce and would love to see him win but not Brady. 

I mean honestly he's seen as the Goat so even if he wins 5 more I don't think it matters... Lol

Just now, NFLfan said:

That's good. That makes for a more entertaining season. But I won't like it if the Bucs with Tom Brady make it. I like Bruce and would love to see him win but not Brady. 

Totally agree, I’m currently liking the Bills as my AFC backup if not the Colts. 

All that said Seahawks and Packers aren’t looking bad. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

That's good. That makes for a more entertaining season. But I won't like it if the Bucs with Tom Brady make it. I like Bruce Arians and would love to see him win but not Brady. 

Through 4 games, I would say Chiefs and Seahawks have been the best teams.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

19-3, people will still complain about this or that lmao . Who cares! Winning is all that matters. 19-3 isn't even a close game either. We just need to work on TD's instead of getting FG's. Teams that start 3-1 make the playoffs 70% of the time in NFL history. Hats off to our defense homer TheSimpsons GIF by Live What You Love Business Coaching

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

19-3, people will still complain about this or that lmao . Who cares! Winning is all that matters. 19-3 isn't even a close game either. We just need to work on TD's instead of getting FG's. Teams that start 3-1 make the playoffs 70% of the time in NFL history. Hats off to our defense homer TheSimpsons GIF by Live What You Love Business Coaching

It ain’t over yet. And we’re running out of CBs

Archived