Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

NFLfan

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Oh good. 

If only there was some way we could run a lot of time off the clock. Like, if we traded up to take a really good RB in the draft, and he was the kind of guy that could just pound it up the middle, and we had a line that was capable of helping make that happen...

If we lose this game, its definitely on the coach.  10 carries for our best back....

2 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

dang it how is Hines getting all these carries.

You drafted JT in the 2nd and you won't give him the dang ball.

He has 40 yards on 10 carries versus Hines 13 on 6 carries. I don’t mind him having just 62% of the carries between the two, but when he’s more efficient, I would agree with you that you continue feeding the hot hand. Frank uses that term a lot, so I don’t know why he won’t practice what he preaches. 

8 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I think it's play calling an personnel choice. Some of the WR route calls are head scratcher. Where's the sail routes that Mo was killing on last week. Haven't seen them run that once. Pascal running over a congested seam in the EZ isn't smart either. 

U r probably. Thr one huge head scratcher is why isnt Taylor in the game more? I think sometimes Reich out thinks himself.

Archived