On the record

DerekDiggler

RUB IT IN MY FACE IF IM WRONG NANcy’s

Mack will not get more than 900 yds 

Mack will have less 100 yd games than less than 50 yds games 

Brissett will not throw for more than 3500 yds 

Brissett will throw for slightly less INT than TD  

the defense will will not finish in the top 15

the defense will give up at least 6 100 yds rishing games (might be more haven’t checked schedule before posting )

HINES!!!!!! Will have more scrimmage yards than Mack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will lose to the Titans this weekend 

COME ON HOMERS!!!!  Tell me different

this should be good 

• Like 1

Mack will go for over 1,000 yds (if healthy). He needs slightly more than 50 yds per game to get 900 at this point.

Mack will have more 50+yd games than 100+yd games.

I think Brissett will probably get around 3,000-3,500 yds. So I agree.

Brissett I think will have at least a 2 td to 1 int ratio. For example 24 tds to 12 ints, I imagine a better ratio than that. I think he is good at protecting the ball.

Defense will be fringe top dozen. So slightly better than 15. Given the tough schedule, I can see the defense taking a step back number wise compared to last year.

When you say the defense giving up 100 yard rushing games, do you mean by one rusher or as a team? Because last week was over 100 combined, but neither RB went over 60 yds.

Mack will have more yards than Hines, not even close IMO.

We beat Titans, Titan defense will be tough I believe though. We will need our defense to step up for this one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DerekDiggler said:

1) Mack will not get more than 900 yds 

2) Mack will have less 100 yd games than less than 50 yds games 

3) Brissett will not throw for more than 3500 yds 

4) Brissett will throw for slightly less INT than TD  

5) the defense will will not finish in the top 15

6) the defense will give up at least 6 100 yds rishing games (might be more haven’t checked schedule before posting )

7) HINES!!!!!! Will have more scrimmage yards than Mack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8) We will lose to the Titans this weekend 

1) 908 last year....and he already has 174? I almost feel guilty. Ya, I'll disagree with you on this one.

2) He has averaged less than 3/100 yd games and 9/50 yd games per year over the last two years, so this is not much of a risk for you to declare. Colts are not a one back style offense so this declaration has no teeth.

3) Obiwan Jacoby threw for 3100 yds as part of a mash unit o-line. I'll take that bet. 3500 is right about where I expect him to end up. 

4) Slightly less? talk about hedging your bets. I'll be the clear one here and say 20% more TD's than int's. 

5) You expect this defense to drop at least 5 spots from last year? I'll take that bet too. 

6) 6/100 yd games? They gave up 10 last year and ended 10th on the list for defenses. That is a sucker bet that has little risk on your part. 

7) No, barring injury, Hines will not have more yards. 

8) Colts continue to beat the Titans. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, DerekDiggler said:

the defense will give up at least 6 100 yds rishing games (might be more haven’t checked schedule before posting )

this should be good 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DerekDiggler said:

this should be good 

Most likely, everything you posted will be the opposite.

9 hours ago, DerekDiggler said:

this should be good 

Must suk to be you

Nah.  I don’t drink.  And I especially don’t drink the blue koolaid y’all are trying to serve. 

What do do you think the rest of the AFC east thinks?

think they’re worried about the Colts?

anything can happen but Houston and Tenn aren’t worried.  Jax?   Nah.   Even with their back up QB they aren’t.    Their D is undisciplined but still legit.  They will run it down our throats.    Another 375 game?   Maybe 

12 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

Nah.  I don’t drink.  And I especially don’t drink the blue koolaid y’all are trying to serve. 

anything can happen but Houston and Tenn aren’t worried.  Jax?   Nah.   Even with their back up QB they aren’t.    Their D is undisciplined but still legit.  They will run it down our throats.    Another 375 game?   Maybe 

Well since the Colts aren’t in the AFC East I don’t really care what they think.  Have fun trolling.

11 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

200.gif

22 hours ago, DerekDiggler said:

Uhh... at this point in his career Brissett has slightly more than 2 TD for every pick.

He's really a much better thrower than people give him credit for.  Brady taught him how to throw it so only the receiver can go get it, and he's always been pretty good at limiting his mental mistakes, that makes him actually pretty hard to pick off.

21 hours ago, JFreeman said:

Mack will go for over 1,000 yds (if healthy). He needs slightly more than 50 yds per game to get 900 at this point.

Mack will have more 50+yd games than 100+yd games.

I think Brissett will probably get around 3,000-3,500 yds. So I agree.

Brissett I think will have at least a 2 td to 1 int ratio. For example 24 tds to 12 ints, I imagine a better ratio than that. I think he is good at protecting the ball.

Defense will be fringe top dozen. So slightly better than 15. Given the tough schedule, I can see the defense taking a step back number wise compared to last year.

When you say the defense giving up 100 yard rushing games, do you mean by one rusher or as a team? Because last week was over 100 combined, but neither RB went over 60 yds.

Mack will have more yards than Hines, not even close IMO.

We beat Titans, Titan defense will be tough I believe though. We will need our defense to step up for this one.

Don't feed the trolls

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Four2itus said:

1) 908 last year....and he already has 174? I almost feel guilty. Ya, I'll disagree with you on this one.

2) He has averaged less than 3/100 yd games and 9/50 yd games per year over the last two years, so this is not much of a risk for you to declare. Colts are not a one back style offense so this declaration has no teeth.

3) Obiwan Jacoby threw for 3100 yds as part of a mash unit o-line. I'll take that bet. 3500 is right about where I expect him to end up. 

4) Slightly less? talk about hedging your bets. I'll be the clear one here and say 20% more TD's than int's. 

5) You expect this defense to drop at least 5 spots from last year? I'll take that bet too. 

6) 6/100 yd games? They gave up 10 last year and ended 10th on the list for defenses. That is a sucker bet that has little risk on your part. 

7) No, barring injury, Hines will not have more yards. 

8) Colts continue to beat the Titans. 

Regarding #2 -- If you take Mack's last six games, including the two playoff games last year and this year's season opener, he has been over 100 four times and under 50 twice. If he and the oline stay relatively healthy, I think he'll be over 100 more often than under 50.  https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/3139605/type/nfl/year/2018

Also, Hines has been over 20 yards once during those seven games, so I'm not sure he's going to outrush Brissett, let alone Mack. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Imgrandojji said:

Uhh... at this point in his career Brissett has slightly more than 2 TD for every pick.

He's really a much better thrower than people give him credit for.  Brady taught him how to throw it so only the receiver can go get it, and he's always been pretty good at limiting his mental mistakes, that makes hiretty hard to pick off.

Brissett actually has a nfl record for the least INT with QB that have thrown for at least 500 yards. He hasn’t thrown a pick in like 160 passes which is close to the top. 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 8:01 PM, DerekDiggler said:

this should be good 

Go home. Youre drunk

• Nadine locked this topic