backshoulderfade

Skip is converted

12 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

Is this sarcasm? Not sure I believe what I'm seeing.

Sarcasm. He believes the Pats will win and wants to face the Colts in Foxborough. I watched the full show and I believe earlier Shannon called him out on this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Stop giving the man clicks..

The man will get clicks with or without us. It is what it is and I find it entertaining. Maybe I'm unique in the fact that I don't get particularly triggered by him.

• Like 3

Just a week ago he was still saying the Colts aren't very good. Shannon Sharpe made a mockery of him during that show. It was glorious. He still thinks Dak Prescott and the Cowboys are going to win it all. That's his team. But I'm sure he's pulling for Tom Brady if the Cowboys lose. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

The man will get clicks with or without us. It is what it is and I find it entertaining. Maybe I'm unique in the fact that I don't get particularly triggered by him.

I don’t get “triggered” by it, I just exactly what his game is. 

As to the first point, the old “what difference can one man make” fallacy.

6 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I don’t get “triggered” by it, I just exactly what his game is. 

As to the first point, the old “what difference can one man make” fallacy.

Except it isn't really a fallacy in this case. It's a fact. Again, I find it entertaining. It is what it is.

We want him to doubt the Colts so that they can continue to win...something smells fishy!!! :) 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Stop giving the man clicks..

I quit watching him when Woody left.  Annoying.  

41 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

I once watched a train wreck.

42 minutes ago, twfish said:

Pretty confident hell just froze over....

1) Colts have a decent O line 

2) Colts have a running game

3) Colts have playmakers on D

4) Skip said Luck is good

End times I’m telling you...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

He's trying some reverse trickeration B.S......   I'm much more c omfortable picking the teams Skip picks against..... ugh.... lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

Come on, man. That was clearly a tongue-in-cheek reply.

Oh, I just thought you were using some of Skip’s techniques :P

Kudos for throwing in a Come On Man!

55 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

Maybe I'm unique in the fact that I don't get particularly triggered by him.

hes been so wrong about luck that its not even funny.  im a little surprised by this though, i figured he would go to his grave saying he would rather have rg3

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Oh, I just thought you were using some of Skip’s techniques :P

Kudos for throwing in a Come On Man!

No, no:lol:If anything, I was agreeing with Myles!

As a European, I have a fondness for this type of American hyperbolism. Not something we see as often over here:D

• Like 1

Skip's a paid troll on TV

Heard he's actually a nice guy off the air, but he knows how to troll well though. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

People watch the Kardashian's too.

Really?  That is sad.

• Like 2

Sarcasm.  But he's saying that so if the Chiefs win he can say the best QB on the hottest team in the NFL got exposed by the Chiefs.  Also, as a Pats lover, on the flip side, if the Colts pull it off then the Pats get the Colts at home who they've owned.  That's his logic imo. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, backshoulderfade said:

Is this sarcasm? Not sure I believe what I'm seeing.

If you are familiar with this joker you will recognize this for what it is.  Skip is trying here to jinx Luck into losing by heaping praises on  him.  Right after he said this Shannon responded, “I know what you’re doing Skip.”  The mere fact that Skip actually thinks in this way is comical in of itself. 

Skip Bayless is a joke who will maintain his opinion/arguments even when proven to be utterly ridiculous. He wouldn’t suddenly join Team Andrew Luck without an ulterior motive. 

Still don’t care what skip says or thinks.  His memory is only as long as his last sound bite.  If the Colts lose he will be bsck to bashing Luck and blaming him for everything.  

His sarcasm is so irritating...he absolutely hates Luck and the Colts.  The only way to get credit from him is for the Colts to whip up on KC & Brady, there is no other way.

More Skip being Skip. Nothing comes out of his mouth except he wants to get a rise out of people.

7 hours ago, backshoulderfade said:

The man will get clicks with or without us.

But he'll get fewer clicks without us.

Without threads like this.

:facepalm:

35 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

His sarcasm is so irritating...he absolutely hates Luck and the Colts.  The only way to get credit from him is for the Colts to whip up on KC & Brady, there is no other way.

I don't want credit from Skip.

I want him to go sit in a corner, be quiet, and suck his thumb.

:corner:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, backshoulderfade said:

People watch the Kardashian's too.

Thanks.   I have the same thought.   People that watch the Kardashians or Skip Bayless and expect to find substance are fooling themselves.

• Haha 1

Skip knows exactly what he is doing at all times.

He knows by always bringing controversy into the picture it brings ratings.

The point counter point shows that turn argumentative always gets fans all riled and bent out of shape.  I highly doubt he believes much that he says personally.

Skip was a very good sports columnist. He won the Eclipse Award for outstanding newspaper writing and also won Texas sportswriter of the year three times.

When in Chicago he won the Lisagor award for excellence and was Illinois sports writer of the year in 2000.

If anyone believes he don't know what he is doing then he is making you believe that.

He is laughing all the way to the bank too.

• Like 1