Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck abdominal tear out 2 to 6 weeks (Merge)

TKnight24

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we have a bye week. That'll buy us some time. I'm not surprised. He took some vicious shots on Sunday. And with how dirty they played, I wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos were purposely trying to injure him.

He's been beaten up beyond belief this season. Although he was injured on a scramble, I wonder if this will open eyes about the OL.

Without him running the ball when he did, we lose that game. He took the team on his back and paid for it.

This but also wonder if it could have been a combo of the late hits he took that if he was wearing a different #12 jersey would have gotten us the calls we deserved.

I dont think this is actually season ruining... It's a shame it happened just as Andrew seemed to be finding his groove, but I trust Hasselbeck to win at least 3 of those 5 games, assuming Luck is out the full 6 weeks...

If Pittsburgh have big Ben back, that might be a guaranteed loss, but Tampa, Jax and Houston "SHOULD" be wins.... I think Hasselbeck could manage the Falcons game considering their recent form...

4 - 1 in that stretch with Hasselbeck in isnt an insane or crazy suggestion...

It also still leaves Luck up to 6 weeks to read through Chuds playbook, with a minimum of 2 games to get some groove going actually playing in this offense in the run up to the playoffs.....

I dont think this is actually season ruining... It's a shame it happened just as Andrew seemed to be finding his groove, but I trust Hasselbeck to win at least 3 of those 5 games, assuming Luck is out the full 6 weeks...

If Pittsburgh have big Ben back, that might be a guaranteed loss, but Tampa, Jax and Houston "SHOULD" be wins.... I think Hasselbeck could manage the Falcons game considering their recent form...

4 - 1 in that stretch with Hasselbeck in isnt an insane or crazy suggestion...

I agree. I think we still have a chance of making the playoffs. Luck can heal and get some rest.

Without him running the ball when he did, we lose that game. He took the team on his back and paid for it.

yep risks you take by having him do that. It's a football thing. The one thing they could do is get someone from the Indians to teach him to slide. With that said most of those runs on Sunday he needed to dive to try to get first downs. It stinks but it happens.

Hopefully he's out closer to two weeks and Matt can hold down the fort for a week or two. He's proven he can do that and is a high quality backup. It's not like they are going to Painter back there.

Does he need the kidney? Can't they just remove it and get on with it? We NEED HIM TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!

Kidding. Poor guy. Wishing him a speedy (complete) recovery. I can only imagine how much a lacerated kidney must suck.