Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck abdominal tear out 2 to 6 weeks (Merge)

TKnight24

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for fire Grigson. Had he did his job Luck wouldn't get crushed every single play!

Luck has been scrambling for firsts and taking hits and putting the team on his back. The line has been serviceable, not the below average line that everyone who hasn't really looked at this team and just wants to go with the "Grigson didn't do ANYTHING" narrative thinks.

Man this season is a mother!  At least he doesn't need surgery,  just has to let time heal it up.

I'm thinking maybe he will be out for a month.  Could possibly be back by Pittsburgh.  Hasslebeck

should be able to beat Atlanta and Tampa.

ffe282510964cf2783abd660827b4f50_normal. 33m
The Colts schedule in that span: at Atlanta, Tampa, at Pittsburgh, @Jacksonville, and Houston. Matt Hasselbeck called back into duty.

ffe282510964cf2783abd660827b4f50_normal. 34m

The injury for Andrew Luck occurred on a fourth-quarter scramble. Surgery is not required. Again, the timetable is 2-to-6 weeks.

Luck chose to scramble on that play.... and the offensive line played amazingly to only allow 1 sack against the #1 ranked D in the league...

This comment was just ignorant....

It's entirely possible that Luck got hurt on one of his scrambles.     So the line may have had little to do with it.

Luck chose to scramble on that play.... and the offensive line played amazingly to only allow 1 sack against the #1 ranked D in the league...

This comment was just ignorant....

Obviously sarcasm is hard to read on the internet...that was a lame poke at the ones calling for Grig's head on nfl.com...

Allen's was worse. His required surgery.

Initially, they said 6 weeks and didn't think he would need surgery.  If Luck comes back too early, he could easily lose a kidney.

On a lighter note, my cousin, Aries Merritt runs hurdles for the US track team and he ran his last race about 3 months ago with 20% kidney function and still got the bronze.  Then he got on a plane to get a kidney transplant.  

Yeah, I thought this one was it.

I hate when people call a player a monster or a beast, but Luck is a monster and a beast. 

I saw his face after that play, and thought about the ribs. No idea he had really messed himself up.