Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck abdominal tear out 2 to 6 weeks (Merge)

TKnight24

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when people call a player a monster or a beast, but Luck is a monster and a beast. 

I saw his face after that play, and thought about the ribs. No idea he had really messed himself up. 

I was actually worried about his head and neck.

Outside of the Pittsburgh game, Colts could conceivably win all the games Luck is projected to miss.

Agreed.

Even 3-2 wouldn't be too bad.  And that's if he missed the entire 6 weeks.

Once I took a deep breath, it doesn't seem that bad.

Had nothing to do with our line on that play..... Luck chose to scramble and take the hit, not slide..... see my comment above...

You think that getting hit and hit hard on 10 to 12 plays earlier in the game could not in any way contributed to him finally being hurt badly on this play? He got smoked on almost every pass play the second he released the ball. After so may big hits, eventually the body gives in.

Based on the replay I think it was entirely possible and likely the injury came from the one hit.

However, if it was a result of a culmination of hits throughout the game then I'd be looking over every hit for any dirty hits that didn't get flags and compare that with flags certain crybabies from another team get and be pitching a fit.

Not to mention that again if it were a culmination of hits you'd have to wonder without all this hype around his rib injury if that didn't paint a target on Luck's mid section. Just another reason I'm not a fan of publishing the injury report. Keep it between the team and a league official. Only helps the gamblers anyways.

Cannot believe all the people giving up on the season, overreact much? Hasselbeck is plenty good enough to keep the team in first and win a game or two until the important division games that Luck should be back for. Might be a blessing in disguise, he needs a long rest.

You think that getting hit and hit hard on 10 to 12 plays earlier in the game could not in any way contributed to him finally being hurt badly on this play? He got smoked on almost every pass play the second he released the ball. After so may big hits, eventually the body gives in.

He took a lot of hits, but only 1 sack, against the best defense in the nfl.... he was bound to take some licks... Anyone who says our offensive line is terrible isnt watching the games.... Gore had a great day as well considering how amazing that Denver D has been performing...

We could conceivably lose the remainder of our games.  We barely beat the Jags with Hasselbeck and really should have lost that game.  Hasselbeck is also 40 years old and who knows how he'll hold up having to play multiple games.  

Hasselbeck played through the flu and beat the Texans in Houston... He should be fine for 4 or 5 games in a row.

"After that" doesn't mean "because of that". Basic rule of logic. You just don't want to stop blaming Grigson for not drafting/trading for OL. Luck was hit because nobody was open, not because of protection, which was good. Guess what? Grigson spent 1st round pick on a guy, who was supposed to be open!

Apparently sacrificing pep to the football gods wasn't enough.

They demand more!

Who do was sacrifice next?

I vote Werner.

Or at least he can sacrifice his flowing long sleeve white shirt he wears under his jersey every week. Seriously he looks like a 5 year old who's mom dressed him up before a weekend soccer game to keep him warm. Its so flowy it catches so much air it acts like a parachute which is probably why he's whiffing on some tackles.