Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck abdominal tear out 2 to 6 weeks (Merge)

TKnight24

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was one play in particular where he was hit by 2 defenders (at the end of one of his runs). I cringed when it happened.

I know exactly the one and it was more than likely that play... Luck appeared to be pancaked in half on himself, i held my breath at the time but Luck seemed to just bounce up from it with no look of pain on his face.... And he finished the game looking fine... Adrenaline I guess?

Does he need the kidney? Can't they just remove it and get on with it? We NEED HIM TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!

Kidding. Poor guy. Wishing him a speedy (complete) recovery. I can only imagine how much a lacerated kidney must suck.

well they do say you can live with one kidney

I'd rather have the head of Ryan Grigson......the dumb*** gm who failed to protect Luck........AGAIN!  

Luck chose to scramble on that play.... and the offensive line played amazingly to only allow 1 sack against the #1 ranked D in the league...

This comment was just ignorant....

I know exactly the one and it was more than likely that play... Luck appeared to be pancaked in half on himself, i held my breath at the time but Luck seemed to just bounce up from it with no look of pain on his face.... And he finished the game looking fine... Adrenaline I guess?

Yeah, that's the play I'm referring to. He was bent over on himself. I wasn't sure he was going to get up.

Not surprised. I have said that no one can take as may hits as he takes and not get hurt. Most QBs in the league couldn't take 1/2 the beating he takes but NFL.Com says our line is above average and some on here agree. Total nonsense.

Had nothing to do with our line on that play..... Luck chose to scramble and take the hit, not slide..... see my comment above...

Luck has the best poker face in the NFL. Gets ripped in half, hurts his kidney and he gets up and acts like nothing happened. He's a tough SOB

Had nothing to do with our line on that play..... Luck chose to scramble and take the hit, not slide..... see my comment above...

Confirmation bias.

Edit: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14099311/andrew-luck-indianapolis-colts-miss-2-6-weeks-lacerated-kidney

"The injuries happened at the end of an early-fourth-quarter scramble when Andrew was doing everything he could to get us the win," Colts head coach Chuck Pagano said. "Andrew was sore after the game and was feeling a little worse Monday afternoon, so we sent him to get tests."