Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quick message to the board before we play tomorrow

CR91

Nope, don't wanna hear it

If we lose tomorrow, I'm making a Fire Everyone thread

Revoke Hilton's contract, Fire Pep, Manusky, Pagano, & the ball boy for not communicating with the :flyingelvis: ball boy to find out they used deflated footballs

I'm wreaking havoc if we take an L tomorrow!!!

:Nuke: :nuke:

DISHONOR on everything :colts: related. Dishonor on Lucks beard, dishonor on that cow that's eating grass right now in Indiana!

:sarcasm:

well you know the posters that come out the shed to compliant

All too well. A bad performance by one player can cause a landslide. 

Myself, everyone here knows I'm not the 'rah rah' type, but this Colts squad looks terrific. Possibly the best Indy Colts team we've ever fielded. 

I have a feeling if D'Joun Smith has a bad game tomorrow there will be a thread calling him a bust. And if Werner looks bad there will be 15 threads pointing it out.

And the people no one expects to make an impact will have good games and get no credit. I have a feeling it will be Parry and Herrera,2 guys people here aren't high on, who really stand out.

Look, I've been following the Colts and the NFL for literally a certain amount of time and if I know anything it's that the Super Bowl Champions have played this week.

We're so good I think there's only 13 teams that could possibly beat us this year.

In all seriousness, I would like to see the team play well in the preseason. I'm not worried about wins and losses, but I would definitely like to see the second and third units play like they know what they're doing. It would be cool if our third QB isn't terrible, and if the offense in the second half isn't atrocious. I'd like to see everyone tackle well. How great would it be if our offensive line doesn't get abused?

I'd much rather talk about how we shouldn't get too excited over looking good in preseason, than about how it's not a big deal that we didn't look good in preseason. We've had that second discussion too often, IMO.

Nope, don't wanna hear it

If we lose tomorrow, I'm making a Fire Everyone thread

Revoke Hilton's contract, Fire Pep, Manusky, Pagano, & the ball boy for not communicating with the :flyingelvis: ball boy to find out they used deflated footballs

I'm wreaking havoc if we take an L tomorrow!!!

:Nuke: :Nuke:

DISHONOR on everything :colts: related. Dishonor on Lucks beard, dishonor on that cow that's eating grass right now in Indiana!

:sarcasm:

Jeesh, you had me UNTIL YOU CROSSED THE LINE........Leave our sacred Indiana cows and corn out of this!....They are special

:funny:

Jeesh, you had me UNTIL YOU CROSSED THE LINE........Leave our sacred Indiana cows and corn out of this!....They are special

:funny:

Special or not. If we take this L today, I'm booking a flight and going cow tipping. Someone will pay for the pain I'll suffer from the Loss!!!!!!

:Nuke:

It's all about to start. The new season is officially here. In approximately 10 hours:

1. We should have went D-Line in the first

2. We were out coached again

3. The Patriots will destroy us

4. We should never have traded Jerry Hughes

5. At least we have a good punter

But don't you just love it!

I dont like either one as prospects and I said they would be busts before the draft even started

Disagree about Winston. He has that same it factor Andrew Luck has. Can throw a pick, then come right back on the field and score. He did it in his first preseason game. Kid has short term memory, has all the tools to be successful

Only way he's a bust is if his immaturity overrides his desire to play football

Disagree about Winston. He has that same it factor Andrew Luck has. Can throw a pick, then come right back on the field and score. He did it in his first preseason game. Kid has short term memory, has all the tools to be successful

Only way he's a bust is if his immaturity overrides his desire to play football

and thats what I fear. doesnt matter how talented you are if your maturity level is the same as a child

And the people no one expects to make an impact will have good games and get no credit. I have a feeling it will be Parry and Herrera,2 guys people here aren't high on, who really stand out.

Totally agree about Herrera. He's going to be on the 53 I expect Quarles to surprise as well

We're so good I think there's only 13 teams that could possibly beat us this year.

I think you transposed your numbers there, Smonroe. 31 teams could possibly beat us this year, if we played them all.  Thankfully, we don't.  If we get our ducks in a row, we'll do OK.

The rookies did very well - for rookies.  The Eagles seemed better prepared, but it's only pre-season.

I think you transposed your numbers there, Smonroe. 31 teams could possibly beat us this year, if we played them all.  Thankfully, we don't.  If we get our ducks in a row, we'll do OK.

The rookies did very well - for rookies.  The Eagles seemed better prepared, but it's only pre-season.

Meh, preseason.  If any Colts fans are surprised that we lost, they haven't been around long.

Since we only play 13 teams in the regular season, I figured that was a good number.