Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY Hilton Autographs Photo w/ Message to R. Sherman

pgt_rob

That Colts/Seahawks game was in Indy last season.  I think the Seahawks would have won in Seattle against the Colts due to that crowd noise and home field advantage.  Seattle is a place where the 49ers, Packers, Saints, Patriots and most teams in the NFL go to lose.

It wasn't and they didn't and TY burnt em'. Maybe they take the fat out of the heads that play the if game

Peter griffin: Maybe I will, and then I'll put it on my feet and stand on Paul Bunyan's giant skillet to cook his flapjacks.

That Colts/Seahawks game was in Indy last season.  I think the Seahawks would have won in Seattle against the Colts due to that crowd noise and home field advantage.  Seattle is a place where the 49ers, Packers, Saints, Patriots and most teams in the NFL go to lose.

Except Arizona. If you have a defense that is equal to the challenge you can beat that team. Give yourself a couple extra chances against that defense and some short fields and you can make some plays...but if you constantly have to go 80 yds...thats just tough....Denver had no short field opportunities..they moved the sticks a bit but couldn't put together the long drives they needed. Of course 80yd bombs to TY don't hurt either!!

That Colts/Seahawks game was in Indy last season. I think the Seahawks would have won in Seattle against the Colts due to that crowd noise and home field advantage. Seattle is a place where the 49ers, Packers, Saints, Patriots and most teams in the NFL go to lose.

Thanks for the insight Captain Obvious........I kid