Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DHB on the Bench!

OJl

David Reed replaced him. That tells it all, Da'rick Rogers should be active next Sunday it shouldn't even be a question

Pep has seen enough of DHB and TRich, it's time for them to have reserve roles from here on out

agree about DHB but still not giving up on TRich yet.  he faces a lot more run blitzes that Brown does.  the OL blocking was much improved tonight but they were still inconsistent.  brown got hit and dropped behind the LOS a few times too.  

Just reported:

DHB had an ankle injury and they kept him out as a precaution.

Chuck Pagano said DHB had an ankle injury so the team held him out in the second half.

Last week they thought he had a "concussion", so they kept him out.

Now it's an ankle.

Wonder what "injury" he will have when they bench him next week?

He was limping during 4th Quarter- geez people! He's on our team!!!

Pagano: "OK Bey, we're gonna just tell them you tweaked your ankle and can't go back in.  If you don't want people to see through this then you'd better limp around a little bit out there."

On at least one play in the 2nd half,  the three wide receivers we put on the field with Fleener were.....

Brazill...   Whalen....   Reed.

Now, I don't like speaking ill of anyone,  but that might be the worst trio of WR's to ever play on one play since the dawn of football!   Holy Cow!!

I don't think there's any chance of cutting DHB....  and I still think we'll get some mileage out of him before this season is out.

We're going to need every single player before this year is out....   and there's still a long, long way to go before it's over....

Remember,  this is the ultimate marathon....   and we're only a little more than halfway through....

Still a long way to go....

agree about DHB but still not giving up on TRich yet.  he faces a lot more run blitzes that Brown does.  the OL blocking was much improved tonight but they were still inconsistent.  brown got hit and dropped behind the LOS a few times too.  

I think you're giving too much credit to TR and not enough to DB. However, I'm not giving up on TR but we really should start DB now, he is clearly playing the better ball.