Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All-White Colts Uniforms

Caleb3502

It has to be an April Fools joke.  No way this is happening ! The league surely wouldnt allow a uniform where the number and name are not easily visable. Plus this would make the Browns jersey now the 2nd ugliest uniforn in the NFL.

Not appealing one bit. It's going to give me a headache watching them all run around in whitey-tighty suits. Could have done what Texas A&M did with their white and gray/silver uniforms.

Any speculation on when exactly these would be worn? Away games? One home game?

While I'm confident that this is an April fools joke, the look really is striking. I would love to see this new look offense of ours sporting a flashy new style; however, I'm fairly confident this "new uniform" would never fly with league officials. Even stationary, it is very difficult to identify the player's name and number. Maybe we're cultivating new deceptive tactics straight from the Patriots' playbook lol. They like to play games with eligible receiver numbers, well now we won't even let you see what ours are haha. Love it!

Not appealing one bit. It's going to give me a headache watching them all run around in whitey-tighty suits. Could have done what Texas A&M did with their white and gray/silver uniforms.

Any speculation on when exactly these would be worn? Away games? One home game?

It's definitely a joke because the article doesn't even describe them as alternates. It literally says these are our new white uniforms. As in our regulation white replacements haha.

It's Icy White, which the announcers could of made some cool puns like "Luck has Ice water in his Veins!" Also, it's hilariously white, which would of been funny watching the PC Police squirm. It's too far off tradition though, even though I would love it for home games.

Alas though, it isn't real.