Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #6, Colts @ Titans, October 13, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Titans  

17 members have voted

1. 1. JT will miss his second game today. Will the backup RBs break 120 yards total today?

2. 2. Will Levis has thrown 6 interceptions (2 Pick-6s) and has lost 3 fumbles. How many turnovers will he have today?

3. 3. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2024 at 05:15 PM

2 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Some QBs are tougher than others. Remember when Rivers played through a painful turf toe for many weeks. 😔 

I don't think it is AR who does not want to play. It seems like a coach's decision.

• Like 3

Just now, indyagent17 said:

Notice how Flacco uses several receivers and has great vision. This is what Richardson has to learn if he can 

Flacco has 16 years of NFL experience. Richardson has shown he can do both of those things. He just needs to do it more consistently and will improve as he plays more and gets more experience.

• Like 4

Just now, Shive said:

Flacco has 16 years of NFL experience. Richardson has shown he can do both of those things. He just needs to do it more consistently and will improve as he plays more and gets more experience.

People expecting AR to play like a 16 year veterans now. It's ridiculous.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

Someone please explain to Shane that it is a big disadvantage to taking the opening kickoff. You want the extra possession in the second half.

I agree, I can only imagine that Shane wants to build such a large first half lead that it may not matter. 

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Haha...3 guys went with Pierce, left Downs all alone.  Pierce is having a great season so far.

A receiving core of Pitt, Downs, Pierce, and AD has a great chance of being among the best in the league in a year or two

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

if the colts bench flacco next week they are crazy and deserve to lose

It wouldn't be a benching if AR is healthy enough to start, Flacco knew he was coming here as the #2.

• Like 1

Just now, SR711 said:

Flacco once again shows how a veteran pocket passer with reading defenses, understanding of coverages can be effective even at an older age.

The OLine deserves a LOT of credit, though.  It's not easy when the D knows you're going to pass.

• Like 1

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

The OLine deserves a LOT of credit, though.  It's not easy when the D knows you're going to pass.

The OL has made some big holes in the running game

Just now, ChuggaBeer said:

Why is everyone so quiet now?      Ruin your ridiculous takes?

What?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

if the colts bench flacco next week they are crazy and deserve to lose

Just now, BlackTiger said:

Team is better like this, id rather have the best chance to win than force someone on the field 

Fans: "We need to get off of the old FA QB carousel and draft a young QB to devleop"

Colts: Draft a young QB to develop and allow him to play to get experience to develop.

Also Fans: "NOT LIKE THAT! PUT THE OLD MAN IN SO WE CAN WIN SOME GAMES NOW"

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Shive said:

Fans: "We need to get off of the old FA QB carousel and draft a young QB to devleop"

Colts: Draft a young QB to develop and allow him to play to get experience to develop.

I think it’s understandable to want to play Flacco when he’s doing this well, it doesn’t feel right to sit a guy playing at this level. But, it’s an investment in the future to play AR when he’s healthy. In the long-term I think it’s the right thing to do

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shive said:

: "We need to get off of the old FA QB carousel and draft a young QB to devleop"

I never said go get Anthony Richardson, he was always a big risk.  I dont believe hes our future tbh, he can win by making teams guess pass or run but he cant stay on the field

Hasnt shown much to make me think he will be a reliable passer either.

I am  being positive too, i dont think losing him changes our win total much or for the worse.

1 minute ago, Shive said:

Get your point.  But, the youngster can’t develop if he’s always in sickbay.