Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans Colts Predictions

danlhart87

I won't be surprised if we win this game.  Sams going to do his best to redeem himself from the New England debacle.

Houston is more of the type of defense he's used to seeing in practice instead of that 3-4 front.  Hopefully we don't win, but it won't surprise me if we do. 

1 hour ago, krunk said:

I won't be surprised if we win this game.  Sams going to do his best to redeem himself from the New England debacle.

Houston is more of the type of defense he's used to seeing in practice instead of that 3-4 front.  Hopefully we don't win, but it won't surprise me if we do. 

I am ok if we do win. We officially tanked and did what we had to do. Detroit picking one spot ahead doesn’t scare me. 

Here's what I think happens:

• MIN rests most of their starters - CHI win
    • They lose some draft leverage, but also potentially avoid any QB controversy offseason talk. 
  • HOU and IND play close until the 2H where HOU takes over the game - IND loss
  • LAC is going to go all out so they can get the 5th seed and face the AFCS winner - DEN loss
  • With MIN losing, SF is locked into the #2 seed and will rest against ARI - ARI win

The final draft order will be:

1. HOU

2. CHI

3. DEN --- SEA

4. IND

Houston is still hungry and better coached. Better QB (I cant believe I am saying that) better offensive line

Houston 16 Colts 10 ending one to the worst seasons since 1953. We had 4 wins and a tie but top to bottom completely dysfunctional from the owner on down. Stupid decision after even more stupid decisions 

Hiring Saturday with NO experience and Frazier as OC makes us the laughing stock of the league. Irsay has lost his mind 

5 hours ago, shasta519 said:

Here's what I think happens:

• MIN rests most of their starters - CHI win
    • They lose some draft leverage, but also potentially avoid any QB controversy offseason talk. 
  • HOU and IND play close until the 2H where HOU takes over the game - IND loss
  • LAC is going to go all out so they can get the 5th seed and face the AFCS winner - DEN loss
  • With MIN losing, SF is locked into the #2 seed and will rest against ARI - ARI win

The final draft order will be:

1. HOU

2. CHI

3. DEN --- SEA

4. IND

It would be nice to move up one more spot. Chicago has played hard they just don’t have talent on defense but I wouldn’t be shocked if that happened. 

The SF cardinals game is interesting because  they can’t afford to lose another QB in a meaningless game. So I could see that. Would they even care if they got 2 or 3 seed since two seed does not get a bye week.

Denver player KC to wire so I won’t count Denver out. Another that won’t  shock me if Denver wins.

15 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Houston is still hungry and better coached. Better QB (I cant believe I am saying that) better offensive line

Houston 16 Colts 10 ending one to the worst seasons since 1953. We had 4 wins and a tie but top to bottom completely dysfunctional from the owner on down. Stupid decision after even more stupid decisions 

Hiring Saturday with NO experience and Frazier as OC makes us the laughing stock of the league. Irsay has lost his mind 

Personally I think you are overreacting a bit.  

1 minute ago, indyagent17 said:

You do not think this is one of the worst seasons and most dysfunctional?

When has the team hired an HC without any experience and not hire a full offensive staff? 

Intern head coach.  

It was a much better hire than promoting from within being that within was dysfunctional.  

Just now, indyagent17 said:

You do not think this is one of the worst seasons and most dysfunctional?

When has the team hired an HC without any experience and not hire a full offensive staff? 

You have a legitimate concern.  While hiring Jeff was unconventional Jim had his reasons. What Jim found out is Frank held no one accountable. 

The Colts are not the laughing stock of the league. Just the click bait for some media hounds.

Jim has not lost his mind either. 

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

You have a legitimate concern.  While hiring Jeff was unconventional Jim had his reasons. What Jim found out is Frank held no one accountable. 

The Colts are not the laughing stock of the league. Just the click bait for some media hounds.

Jim has not lost his mind either. 

We have a coach with NFL head coaching experience and many other coaches with over 25 years of experience but he hires a guy he "likes" with absolutely no coaching experience ever to coach an NFL team and you call that normal?

Just now, indyagent17 said:

We have a coach with NFL head coaching experience and many other coaches with over 25 years of experience but he hires a guy he "likes" with absolutely no coaching experience ever to coach an NFL team and you call that normal?

Did I say it was normal? No, I said it was unconventional.  Jeff was hired because Irsay trusts Jeff to find out exactly where and why we are dysfunctional. It's that simple.  

7 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

aren't there enough threads about that discussion?

11 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Those coaches and all their experience are still on the staff and haven’t helped much. It’s not Jeff Saturdays fault but saying that I don’t think it was a good hire.  Doesn’t really matter bc it’s just temporary. Didn’t really matter who we trotted out there bc this team was doomed bc Matt Ryan unfortunately had aged out. 

Houston leads 2-0 thanks to a triple reverse that led to a 32 yard loss and a safety.

With a minute left in the game , a drunk fan blows a horn. The Texans , thinking that signifies the end of the game , walk off the field. Three plays later , McLaughlin connects on a 53 year FG. 

Colts win !!!!!!

With Sam starting, I'm a bit afraid that we win and blow a draft spot.

Colts 14

Texans 13

Sam has a last-minute TD drive to win the game, and he gets his first win in week 18, and we keep him on the team as our only QB heading into FA and possibly the draft.

Archived