Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Season Opener, Colts @ Texans, Sept. 11, 2022, 1 PM EDT

NFLfan

6 minutes ago, ruf said:

we're not playing down to their level this is what i seen in preseason when our starting Oline was getting worked over by the 2nd string team D.

you cannot win with this Oline it's not about the wr's

and what happen to the great D we were suppose to have with the passrush?

Come on now. We just signed a guard to a 20 million contract. If nothing more we can take this from today's game. A 20 million guard has little influence on  the outcome of a game. Ballard said he believed u pay a guard that much because he is a transcdent talent. Nelson could be pancaking left and right and I doubt it would have little impact on the game. This team  broken.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We got some immature people in here. Makes me think I am back at ESPN, Trolls are the worse. 

My friend, I think it’s warranted in this case. Once again, this looks so much like last seasons Jags game that it really makes me wonder if Reich isn’t deliberately doing this

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Come on now. We just signed a guard to a 20 million contract. If nothing more we can take this from today's game. A 20 million guard has little influence on  the outcome of a game. Ballard said he believed u pay a guard that much because he is a transcdent talent. Nelson could be pancaking left and right and I doubt it would have little impact on the game. This team  broken.

ballard doesnt know what impact position means .   bill polian got the point set manning up with great pass rushers and wrs that is how you set your team up for success .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Paying a guard that much money is stupidity!  

• Like 4