Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders (8-7) @ Colts (9-6), Sunday, January 2nd, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, coming on strong said:

im trying to understand what wentz saw there was two defenders standing in front of his wr  and he throws it right to them ?

Yeah not sure either. I think he threw it shorter than he intended. He was probably trying to throw to TY in the back of the end zone.

We’ll take it

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

im trying to understand what wentz saw there was two defenders standing in front of his wr  and he throws it right to them ?

When Wentz was scrambling TY was way way open. No one within 19 yards. Time it took Wentz to throw, they recovered and got back there. 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• What part of Ohio?   I was born in Circleville and spent time in Columbus then Cincinnati 
    • Fun fact: The Rocky character was based on Chuck Wepner.   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2095019/  
    • I will take a scene from Rocky 3. 80's and 90's were the best. After Homer gets destroyed by Tatum like Rocky did against Clubber, I walk in and tell Homer, you can't go out like that, we can win the title together like Apollo did. Homer would be like, I don't need this anymore, why you here? I would tell him, you can't pull it off without me because I am the best, you need better training. I am bored but great memories    .   Regarding the Rocky movies, fighters compared to real life fighters by Rolling Stone:   Apollo Creed = Ali Rocky = Rocky Marciano  Clubber = Mike Tyson Drago = Vitali klitchko
    • I would also say that part of the criteria for being put on the practice squad is: how much need is there for the Colts to have someone in that position on the practice squad?  If they have 10 O-linemen fully healthy, starters and backups, then there's little need for a backup swing tackle on the practice squad.  But if they have a rash of injuries, then the need is greater.
    • That's ok.  We can differ in our opinion. And - as an added bonus, we're not that far apart.  You're assessment they are "top 10" and my assessment that they are in the upper range of "average".  That would place them somewhere around 12 or so.  (Assuming average is the middle third of the league). Always good to trade ideas and opinions with you!
  • Members

• Nate!

Nate! 592

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 4,685

• shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet 3,085

• jvan1973

jvan1973 11,086

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,567

• rock8591