Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders (8-7) @ Colts (9-6), Sunday, January 2nd, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

@Dunk Do you remember when I told you that I was trying to tell Colts fans this (title of song). I think it was after one of the Titans games:

For those who have never heard it, this song says "Don't Dream It's Over". Has nothing to do with sports but still. Don't dream your playoff chances are ever over. :)

In that video, before the song, the lead singer says it is the "beginning of a new era". Believe. :thmup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

NOTE:  For those who like to use the Chat, it is malfunctioning and it will not be available today.

You are welcome to join other Colts fans and football fans here to discuss the game.  

7 minutes ago, SchlicterSZN said:

Sweet.....stars allllll aligning....now, take care of business, cause if not...man I don't wanna hear it from the rest of fandom....

Yeah - we need to come out with our hair on fire which I think we will. Could and most likely will be our last home game of the season. Need to put on a show and punch out ticket to the post season. :lombardi:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adubb84 said:

Yeah - we need to come out with our hair on fire which I think we will. Could and most likely will be our last home game of the season. Need to put on a show and punch out ticket to the post season. :lombardi:

I haven't broken it down myself, but I remember reading somewhere that there was a decent chance of Indy hosting one if not two home games in the PO

Just now, SchlicterSZN said:

I haven't broken it down myself, but I remember reading somewhere that there was a decent chance of Indy hosting one if not two home games in the PO

I would think that KC losing and Tennessee losing creates a pathway for us. Have a feeling the dolphins win today against the titans….

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@Dunk Do you remember when I told you that I was trying to tell Colts fans this (title of song). I think it was after one of the Titans games:

For those who have never heard it, this song says "Don't Dream It's Over". Has nothing to do with sports but still. Don't dream your playoff chances are ever over. :)

In that video, before the song, the lead singer says it is the "beginning of a new era". Believe. :thmup:

I do recall that. You were encouraging me about our playoff chances and you were right. we are still hanging in there.

Lets seal the deal today!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nelson56 said:

LFG!!!

mel gibson horse GIF

Children of the NFL!

Of Indy!

My brethren...

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of humans fail, when we forsake our fellow fans, and break all bonds of NFL belief.....but it is not this day.

An hour of losses and shattered helmets, when the era of Colt growth comes crashing down, but it is not this day! Today....we fight!

By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Fans of the Colts!

tumblr_o1djstze0l1tnv6ito1_500.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Children of the NFL!

Of Indy!

My brethren...

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of humans fail, when we forsake our fellow fans, and break all bonds of NFL belief.....but it is not this day.

An hour of losses and shattered helmets, when the era of Colt growth comes crashing down, but it is not this day! Today....we fight!

By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Fans of the Colts!

tumblr_o1djstze0l1tnv6ito1_500.gif

It isn't the Longest Yard, but the Longest Week!

I'm ready for the Galloping Colts!

• Like 1

Good lord Mark Davis looks like Opie Taylor and Nosferatu had a love child.

We're going to make Renfro look like he's an all world player.... He's ok ... But he's really the only guy they have so he gets a disproportionate number of targets....

Just now, John Waylon said:

Talk about a heel move, beating the Raiders in the wake of Madden’s death this week would be MJF level heat. 

None of these players know him as anything but a name on a video game, plenty love Madden, but I don't think the emotional connection is there like it's been made out to be for any players....

• NFLfan locked and unpinned this topic