Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders (8-7) @ Colts (9-6), Sunday, January 2nd, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, SchlicterSZN said:

That snap was odd....can the whole OL be half a yard behind the center?  Asking honestly here.

There's a weird combination going on of things being a little off for both teams at times, but the refs are keying in on little ticky-tacky stuff for the Colts while letting it slide for the Raiders.

I have a bad feeling about how this game is going to end...

1 minute ago, colts89 said:

I can't see the Colts winning. Raiders want it more and the Colts are believing all their hype.

Definitely not seeing any enthusiasm from the players on offense. Punt coverage has been uninspired.  So yes, it does look like LV wants it more.

Just now, SR711 said:

Not good so far.  Clearly having injuries, COVID issues has affected the offensive execution.

Did not like the long completion on 3rd and long there...need to get off the field there.

I lean to the side of they are just playing like *.  It's happened with this team before, more than once....it doesn't take covid or injuries for them to just completely drop it.

Just now, SchlicterSZN said:

I lean to the side of they are just playing like *.  It's happened with this team before, more than once....it doesn't take covid or injuries for them to just completely drop it.

Yeah, I think we were bound to have a game like this at some point.

1 minute ago, SchlicterSZN said:

Not nearly as much as we need WRs....the Cbs this year have been better statistically than we've had in several years.....

But then is it really WRs? I’ve been advocating for at least one more offensive weapon, but it looks more and more like Wentz just has tunnelvision and don’t see half the field and can’t hit his targets. 

3 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

It’s interesting because Wentz was the only one keeping us in games early in the season until JT really got going. Now it’s like he’s trying to keep us out of games. 

That’s not true.  Wentz was dreadful on 3rd downs & the red zone in those games.  He contributed to us losing by holding onto the ball & taking killer sacks. He’s improved since then. Has been in a funk the last few weeks.  And the reason JT couldn’t get going because Wentz wasn’t extending drives. 

• Like 1

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Can you imagine the flack Jacoby would be getting for 8 yards passing in a half…?  We’ve gotta get it going on offense. 

Because we gave up a 1st and 3rd for Wentz people hate to critizise him even when he is not good at all. There will be people defending him tooth and nail after the game 100%

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

Just Relax Happy Sunday GIF by AnimatedText

Offense is out of sync from lack of practice, just need to make it to half time and let them make adjustments. Hopefully we can get another fg before half but I'm not worried.

They have been practising and playing all season. You don’t get ‘out of sync’ in week 17 due to lack of practice….

1 minute ago, SchlicterSZN said:

Whatever is, Hope they snap out of it soon because its going to take at least 24 points to win this one.

After the bad 1st drive, overall, defense has played reasonably well.

3 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

That’s not true.  Wentz was dreadful on 3rd downs & the red zone in those games.  He contributed to us losing by holding onto the ball & taking killer sacks. He’s improved since then. Has been in a funk the last few weeks.  And the reason JT couldn’t get going because Wentz wasn’t extending drives. 

Yeah you’re probably right. Just seemed to remember him actually keeping us in some of those early losses while the oline was in shambles.