Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders (8-7) @ Colts (9-6), Sunday, January 2nd, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Nice job by defense of limiting to 3 despite bad field position off the punt.

Wentz looks off so far on limited throws. Need to figure out some things on offensive series coming up and get him going because they area definitely focused on taking away JT.

Just now, Fluke_33 said:

Crowd is waking up!

The Colts always take FOREVER to get in their seats. The stadium isn’t usually completely filled until close to the end of the 1st quarter. 

People need to start paying attention to Irsay’s tweets & get in their seats early!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

Wentz looked off in warmups, missing throws and looking sicklike!

he literally still has COVID so yeah.  5 days isn't enough to clear it from your system.  Imagine trying to compete at the highest physical level while being sick with anything, even a cold.  it's not comfortable.  And Wentz has been throwing like crap for the past couple weeks even when healthy.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

When was the last time we came back from a 10 point deficit?

As far as this current group? We haven’t done that so far this year. But normally we’re the ones up by 10 to start. Not sure how we’ll handle this…

Just now, Colts1324 said:

The Colts always take FOREVER to get in their seats. The stadium isn’t usually completely filled until close to the end of the 1st quarter. 

People need to start paying attention to Irsay’s tweets & get in their seats early!

People next to me at the Jets game didnt show up until almost halftime and disappeared in the third quarter.

• NFLfan locked and unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• it doesnt look like his head hit that hard actually it was his elbow and back, from the videos i have seen. Still a scary situation.
    • This game is huge in many ways. But we also have to travel to Denver on a short week in altitude. That is going to be a hard game.  
    • My response was in reference to a dude talking about trading Nelson to get more impact talent.  But how are we going to reprioritize the payroll?  i mean that was kind of the point of Zaprows post and my response  A ton of it is spent on LG, ILB, RT, DT.  Where is the money going to come from if we don't trade those high salaries?  Point I was making is we don't have tradeable assets now even if we did want to try to retool with picks.  Pittman before signing could bring us some good picks, but he's a really solid X and we need more WR talent not less.   JT would bring something, but he's just an RB.  Other than that, I am not seeing any talent that others would give anything up for with salaries considered in.     We could draft and pay a rookie QB and get rid of Ryan next year I guess, but the hope is he is going to play at a level that we don't consider that as an option.    You need money to get the best FAs and valuable traded players at premium positions.  We don't have money for this type of talent with all the money we've invested in ILBs and interior linemen.      It is pretty clear how important impact talent at WR is this year especially so far.  GB and KC are quite noticeably much more limited than last year losing their #1s, and MIA and look more dangerous. LV is struggling majorly.  Haven't seen what's going on there.   But I watch GB almost every week with my youngest, and they are much less dangerous on O without Adams. I'd much rather risk overpay on WR than the positions we risk overpay.   Kirk for JAX doesn't look like an overpay either.  I'd rather see him on our team than any of the 3 guys I mentioned right now.  It appears that JAX FO accurately  looked past the weak passing QB he has been playing with, and so far smell like a rose signing Kirk.  His numbers are likely even better if they weren't blowing the last 2 opponents out in the entire 2nd halves of the last two games.   We decided to spend on Nelson rather than one of these types of guys.    Hopefully we will have gotten lucky with a guy like Pierce and he's a superstar pass catcher in year or two.  That does happen with WR at a relatively decent rate, but we also are going to need a QB if not next year, and they might be considering signing our running back to more big money.    
    • Here the the play last week. They evaluated him and actually let him back in the game after this.     
    • Well we all know teams play their ball right when they about to play us
  • Members

• Coltsfan1953

Coltsfan1953 190

• Myles

Myles 5,879

• dw49

dw49 943

• rock8591

rock8591 704

• twfish

twfish 1,463