Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders (8-7) @ Colts (9-6), Sunday, January 2nd, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, yankeeclipper said:

Is wentz just misfiring or is coverage good

Speaking of misfiring, Carr almost threw his 2nd pick of this game - Rock just barely missed snagging that one!

• Like 1

Just now, relkins said:

Wentz

The blitz was good timing on their part - bad pre-snap on Wentz’s end.

Wentz is a rhythm thrower. He hasn’t had any practice & he looks a little slow going through his reads. Reich needs to help him out & get him a few easy completions 

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Surprised Rock didn't get a flag there. Wow.

And it was just stupid, to boot.  

Yeah you didn’t get the pick. Boo hoo. It’s still 4th down and we get the ball back. No need to pull that kind of %. 

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Two things about this team - not many receivers that beat 1-on-1s and an OL that run blocks better than pass blocks 

We had the same personnel almost verbatim last year.   I think it's Wentz on some levels.

His feel for the passing game was better in some of the previous games.  He seems really 

conservative lately and a little unsure sometimes. 

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Hines up the gut!! Perfect second down call for the 3rd time today Frank. Way to fool them.

Another thing, I don't know why he runs Hines up the gut and doesn't get him in space.

• Thanks 1

• NFLfan locked and unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• but that happens in almost every game when a team loses or wins. They played sloppy but the only real break we got was when they fumbled the punt and we turned into 7 points. I can make excuses to why every team loses every week and point out 2 or 3 plays in every game that was close. We tied the Texans because we couldn't make a 43 yard FG.    I can counter and say we played average in reality, Taylor only had 71 yards, not only that KC caught 2 huge breaks, Taylor not getting a first down on 4th and a foot when we had a good drive going and when we got cheated on the 2 pt conversion. That 2 should not have counted, the league even said so. I will admit KC didn't play their normal game but not giving us any credit for the win is MEH. We stopped their run and kept it close, Matt Ryan was great on the final drive, they gave us a chance to win and we delivered. End of story.
    • we can spread out the pocket on them. our line is good enough to get what they want and more
    • i agree with this. i was only stating that straight line speed, tannehill is faster. Mahomes is clearly the better quarterback, especially in the pocket and on the move.
    • ive got alot of confidence in our rush this year, sacks are great but lets take the ball from the quarterbacks, and force some turnovers, as good as our line is they need to focus on what they do after winning thier rush. we better get a fumble outta hero tannehill on sunday
    • ive got alot of confidence in our rush this year, sacks are great but lets take the ball from the quarterbacks, and force some turnovers, as good as our line is they need to focus on what they do after winning thier rush. we better get a fumble outta hero tannehill on sunday
  • Members

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 2,172

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 5,346

• Hammer

Hammer 222

• Jack86

Jack86 45

• krunk

krunk 5,766

• AustinnKaine