Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seahawks Colts Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Week 1 is almost here! I'm very excited to have football back again!

I think the final score will be 

Seahawks 23 Colts 19

4 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

seahawks 31 colts 23

Infidels!

I can see Wentz being a bit rusty here (although I still prefer him to start). If he can throw for 250 yards and 2 tds with a good effort from the running game, we can win this game. However, I worry about the other side more. A Seattle offense that is really good Vs our defense which is kinda bad in the secondary.

The slow starts generally shouldn't matter year to year, but they seem to with Ballard and Reich in charge (and Grigson for that matter). I think we put up a good effort, but ultimately lose this one without Fisher (most likely) at LT and a rusty Carson Wentz. 

27-20 Seahawks

I think it's going to be another slow start.

23 'Hawks, 17 Colts.

The Seahawks will have a solid game through all 4 quarters. The Colts will stumble through the first 3 quarters with a mad dash to the finish line midway through the 4th and still fall short. Passing game will have timing issues and JT and the gang will have a terrible evening. The defense will do alright though.

There, I said it now bring the torches and the pitchforks...

Still looking forward to opening the season at home and I will very much be cheering for our guys in blue!

10 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Yes I believe 

I pretty much know they arent running the ball on us. So that doesnt help them in the passing game. Weve got a pretty decent front.  And then on the flip side how much has Seattle pass rush improved? I dont think they put much pressure on anybody last year. I could be wrong. If they cant get much pressure i really like our chances.

Archived