Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chiefs predictions

Stephen

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Kansas City defense is ranked 29 th. How did I not know their defense was so bad. I Venturi just said they are 30th in either pass defense or run defense.

They were that bad when we played them last year. Doesn't necessarily mean we will take advantage of it.  They didn't play that way when Luck faced them

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

I remember hearing the same stuff before we played them last year 

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

I remember hearing the same stuff before we played them last year 

Yeah probably because the teams  have to throw on them because they get leads. I will say though playoff games are always different then a regular season game.

10 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Kansas City defense is ranked 29 th. How did I not know their defense was so bad. I Venturi just said they are 30th in either pass defense or run defense.

Our defense isn’t that much better. We allow a higher completion percentage, more points but less yards. Their defense gives up 400 yards but allows 23 points, also they have more sacks and turnovers. Our defense will hopefully get better as the year goes on

We will have 2 weeks to talk about this one after it’s all over. There’s Always a snow balls chance we will compete.  Remember last years Patriots game, with half the team injured. If I am Leonard, Mack, TY, Campbell, Lewis, Geathers, take a break and stay on the sideline. Rest up and enjoy the bye week. And, bench some of the non-performers this game, this is a Coach’s dream to have no expectations and be able to provide some performance counseling for non producing players! 

KC scores 30 in the first half. 

1-5 last year, we are playing with house money! 

I wonder how ticked off Eberflus is hearing Venturi rip the D to shreds? 

400 - 3 Chiefs. Mahomes 100 for 100 on 3rd down. Colts 1 Of 2 on FGs. Vinetari comes in for the 70 yarder but misses it just wide left by a few yds. 

In all seriousness, this game sucks especially being a road night game. Couldnt be less ready for it with all of the injuries, even without them we’d struggle to keep it competitive. We are going to get embarrassed on national television listening to Chris Collinsworth talking about Andrew Luck for 3 hours while praising how awesome Mahomes and the Chiefs are. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dasteez said:

400 - 3 Chiefs. Mahomes 100 for 100 on 3rd down. Colts 1 Of 2 on FGs. Vinetari comes in for the 70 yarder but misses it just wide left by a few yds. 

In all seriousness, this game sucks especially being a road night game. Couldnt be less ready for it with all of the injuries, even without them we’d struggle to keep it competitive. We are going to get embarrassed on national television listening to Chris Collinsworth talking about Andrew Luck for 3 hours while praising how awesome Mahomes and the Chiefs are. 

nonsense dude....... the Chiefs will never have a 3rd down

3 hours ago, krunk said:

They were that bad when we played them last year. Doesn't necessarily mean we will take advantage of it.  They didn't play that way when Luck faced them

they played like the best d in football when luck faced them. I don't know if it was because the wrs choked or Luck actually played that bad. Our run defense was also bad that game.

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

they played like the best d in football when luck faced them. I don't know if it was because the wrs choked or Luck actually played that bad. Our run defense was also bad that game.

I think that we played into their strength.  We came out I think in no huddle passing the ball in the cold weather.  Think we should have spent more time running the football like New England did.

7 minutes ago, krunk said:

I think that we played into their strength.  We came out I think in no huddle passing the ball in the cold weather.  Think we should have spent more time running the football like New England did.

I agree