Indianapolis Colts
Stephen

Chiefs predictions

66-21.  This defense made Matt Ryan and Atlanta look like gang busters and they are horrendous.  It's painful to watch how bad this Defense is.

Does getting beat by 50 going into halftime count as a prediction :peek:. Seriously if we had a hard time with Matt Ryan and Derek Carr at home, I dont see much changing with Mahomes

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Honest question how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw if we play a soft zone with no pressure?

Is a zillion a number?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

Spread opened at 9.5 now 11 and climbing 

Sounds generous

• Haha 1

Kansas City defense is ranked 29 th. How did I not know their defense was so bad. I Venturi just said they are 30th in either pass defense or run defense.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Kansas defense is ranked 29 th. How did I not know their defense was so bad. I Venturi just said they are 30th in either pass defense or run defense.

I remember hearing the same stuff before we played them last year 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Kansas City defense is ranked 29 th. How did I not know their defense was so bad. I Venturi just said they are 30th in either pass defense or run defense.

They were that bad when we played them last year. Doesn't necessarily mean we will take advantage of it.  They didn't play that way when Luck faced them

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Yeah probably because the teams  have to throw on them because they get leads. I will say though playoff games are always different then a regular season game.

9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Goes to show how great Mahomes has been, and how much an elite QB can do for a team.

10 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Our defense isn’t that much better. We allow a higher completion percentage, more points but less yards. Their defense gives up 400 yards but allows 23 points, also they have more sacks and turnovers. Our defense will hopefully get better as the year goes on

We will have 2 weeks to talk about this one after it’s all over. There’s Always a snow balls chance we will compete.  Remember last years Patriots game, with half the team injured. If I am Leonard, Mack, TY, Campbell, Lewis, Geathers, take a break and stay on the sideline. Rest up and enjoy the bye week. And, bench some of the non-performers this game, this is a Coach’s dream to have no expectations and be able to provide some performance counseling for non producing players! 

KC scores 30 in the first half. 

1-5 last year, we are playing with house money! 

I wonder how ticked off Eberflus is hearing Venturi rip the D to shreds? 

If they somehow won, it'd be one of those games you rewatch every few years and smile.

They've got to bring their A game and catch a break or two turnover wise.

Praying we get back some of our main guys.

3 hours ago, runthepost said:

Honest question how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw if we play a soft zone with no pressure?

He might get 11

Chiefs score the number of their possessions X's 7 , minus 7 times their # of turnovers. Colts get 14 as AV stays hot and knocks 2 PAT through...

I wonder if we will see more blitz’s with Kenny Moore in this game. I think Moore had three sacks on Mahomes in the playoff game.

Does believing the Colts can win this, constitute “insanity”? If it does, call me crazy. Me, the Colts players, coaching staff and a few fans who think they are perfectly capable of doing so. 

Colts 31

Chiefs 28

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bigponcho said:

I think we score 6 points, I'm not going to try and guess what the chiefs do.

Realistic post.     Not sure how many Chiefs will score in the first half before they rest Mahomes.   But it will be a lot more than 6 

400 - 3 Chiefs. Mahomes 100 for 100 on 3rd down. Colts 1 Of 2 on FGs. Vinetari comes in for the 70 yarder but misses it just wide left by a few yds. 

In all seriousness, this game sucks especially being a road night game. Couldnt be less ready for it with all of the injuries, even without them we’d struggle to keep it competitive. We are going to get embarrassed on national television listening to Chris Collinsworth talking about Andrew Luck for 3 hours while praising how awesome Mahomes and the Chiefs are. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dasteez said:

400 - 3 Chiefs. Mahomes 100 for 100 on 3rd down. Colts 1 Of 2 on FGs. Vinetari comes in for the 70 yarder but misses it just wide left by a few yds. 

In all seriousness, this game sucks especially being a road night game. Couldnt be less ready for it with all of the injuries, even without them we’d struggle to keep it competitive. We are going to get embarrassed on national television listening to Chris Collinsworth talking about Andrew Luck for 3 hours while praising how awesome Mahomes and the Chiefs are. 

nonsense dude....... the Chiefs will never have a 3rd down

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

Lol fair enough

17 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

I can see that  happening if we play as soft as we have lately.

3 hours ago, krunk said:

They were that bad when we played them last year. Doesn't necessarily mean we will take advantage of it.  They didn't play that way when Luck faced them

they played like the best d in football when luck faced them. I don't know if it was because the wrs choked or Luck actually played that bad. Our run defense was also bad that game.

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

they played like the best d in football when luck faced them. I don't know if it was because the wrs choked or Luck actually played that bad. Our run defense was also bad that game.

I think that we played into their strength.  We came out I think in no huddle passing the ball in the cold weather.  Think we should have spent more time running the football like New England did.

7 minutes ago, krunk said:

I think that we played into their strength.  We came out I think in no huddle passing the ball in the cold weather.  Think we should have spent more time running the football like New England did.

I agree

Another note if we come out as slow this week as we did last week Mahomes may have 6 tds by halftime.

I hope I am wrong. But I see a head kicking coming this Sunday Night in KC. 

Maybe after seeing this Nationally televised boat racing KC is about to drop on the Colts. Maybe Chris B will rethink how to construct the D Line

We have one thing going for us Sunday. The players are going to hear all week how bad the chiefs are going to beat them and how the defense is trash lol. Maybe that will turn them into super hero’s lol.

5 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I wonder how ticked off Eberflus is hearing Venturi rip the D to shreds? 

I hope he’s ticked off from seeing the Raiders rip our D to shreds!

2 hours ago, Freenyfan102 said:

it would be worse when we faced New Orleans when we had Curtis Pantier

Loved the constant sideline shots of Peyton every few minutes looking like he was holding in diarrhea.