Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

Chiefs predictions

No, Mahomes will eat our zone alive without Hooker.  I think it is like 38 - 10.

Edit, I will change it to 21 points for us, their defense is also not great.

Bad loss to the lowly Raiders.  These injury depleted Colts will likely get their lunch taken next week in Kansas City.  Could get real ugly.  Mahomes will laugh at our cover 2 zone coverage all day.  We are looking dead at 2-3 entering the bye week with an important tough divisional game with Houston next. 

Nobody thought Det would be within 50 I'm sure.

They've got to have good long sustained drives that end in points and win the TOP.

Colts pull off the upset with jordan wilkens commanding it on the ground.

I just don’t think our D has the capability to hold them under 30 points.   I’m hoping they can just keep it close giving them an opportunity to win in the 4th but the Colts will need to put up 30+.

4 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

Yes, yes! More Clubber Lang references, please! Classic :thmup:

We’re coming out of this one closer to Mickey than Rocky. 

28 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

If we stick to zone coverage, with zero pass-rush, Mahomnes will have a carreer day. 

Agreed.  500 yards?  From what I watched today I don't think it's out of the question....

6 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

Agreed.  500 yards?  From what I watched today I don't think it's out of the question....

If defense  plays like today versus  Mahomes  he will break the td record. 

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

If defense  plays like today versus  Mahomes  he will break the td record. 

I predicted 1000 yards amongst friends earlier today and I was only half joking........lol

20 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

The scoreboard may explode for the home team

Lol

Explosion_138,_Force_0-270x246.jpg

Chiefs a whole lot.  Colts not very many.

I seriously hope none of the injured guys play.  At this point the game is pretty much unwinnable IMO.  The schedule is easier after that but we need our studs healthy.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a 50 burger dropped on us.

Gonna be ugly 

38-14 Chiefs. This will be a low point of the season for us. Mahomes throws for 400 yds, 5tds, and we score a garbage time td at the end to make it look like less of a blowout.

The Colts practice squad will not fair well next week. Do we have any healthy bodies?!

Like the Raptors vs the training camp Warriors. We will march out the practice unit..

Our defense looks lost at times we're going to fall behind early and lose by 25 This is going to be a real disaster for the Colts if they can't correct some things immediately

12 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Mahomes will be on the bench by halftime. Lions slowed them down today.

Lions also have a much better defense 

Start Mahomes if he’s on your fantasy team