Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chiefs predictions

Stephen

Reich was on the colts round table last night doing a phone interview. They asked him about being able to score enough points. Reich said it is a concern and are talking about maximizing points. He said they have talked about when to go for it on 4th down ect. I did not like what I was hearing. You are going to get in trouble if you start chasing points against KC.

10 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Reich was on the colts round table last night doing a phone interview. They asked him about being able to score enough points. Reich said it is a concern and are talking about maximizing points. He said they have talked about when to go for it on 4th down ect. I did not like what I was hearing. You are going to get in trouble if you start chasing points against KC.

Idc go for it on every  4th down. If we lose we lose.

18 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Kansas City defense is ranked 29 th. How did I not know their defense was so bad. I Venturi just said they are 30th in either pass defense or run defense.

So on paper, the Colts should match up well, because Brissett has as many TD passes as Mahomes. This could be a nail biter of a game. :facepalm:

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

So on paper, the Colts should match up well, because Brissett has as many TD passes as Mahomes. This could be a nail biter of a game. :facepalm:

If the game were played on paper, we stand a chance. On synthetic turf, it's debatable.

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

I think they are ranked that low because teams are throwing a ton to try and keep up with them. I don’t think it’s indicative of a bad defense.

It’s really immaterial, because if KC gives up 30 points, Mahomes will get them 37. 

The Chiefs and Patriots rematch is going to be this seasons SB.

I don't know. I had a dream where Colts won with Brissett putting up 9 TDs and Mahomes 7. Maybe that's a sign of things to come. I'm not going to automatically write the Colts off but it'll be hard to win this game. As they say, any given Sunday. It'll probably be a high scoring game. My guess is 45-30 Chiefs.

JMV said today be talked with KC Media today. From what they say their defuse really is that bad. Whether we can keep it close enough will probably depend on if TY plays. If he doesn’t play and no receivers step up it will be easy to stop the run game. If we can get get plays down field or just making the passing game good we might have success with the run. Win or lose JB might come out of it with the lead in TD.

I'm a little surprised at how small a percentage thinks it COULD be close. You guys know its never black and white. What IF our offense (with T.Y) comes out playing like the ATL game? It COULD be close. I think (hope... it's possible) we'll go down swinging. I could see a 38-31 game with Maniac and T.Y going.

• Like 1

I think JB plays well @ Arrowhead. I don't think he was bad last week aside from the INT (that was bad). I saw a player that did not crumble when it was going to % around him. I see a lot of people saying he was throwing too hard, but as a former WR... B.S... not an excuse. He was putting those balls on the money, none of the drops were his fault. Eb is a big time player but he's not the most mentally strong, when he drops one, it gets in his head.

chiefs 41 - colts 0

monday morning headlines: " Brissett not the reason for loss. He had a great day, 10 of 25 for 125 yards. He was responsible for 3 of the 7 first downs by running for 35 yards. no interceptions. Player of the week and game ball. All the players and coaches have confidence in their leader.

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I just made a bet with a friend of mine who is a Bears fan. He hates the Colts. He is giving me 10.5 points and the Colts for a steak dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I am rolling with it. For him to win he has to win by more than 10.

I think you'll be paying for that steak.   

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

TY back at practice. Leonard was still limited so we will need to see if he is a full participant tomorrow. My guess is he will be. Geathers is still out so he will be out Sunday. 

I think TY will play other wise he wouldn't be out there at all, JMO. I think Leonard will play as well. 

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

That was a shock to me. Was not expecting that with it being at Baltimore.

You realize if we lose to KC it will be a long 2 weeks in here right? Most will be blaming Jacoby no matter what happens, even if the D does give up 35. Some people are ready to pounce lmao . Talk about Chad Kelly, talk about tanking for another QB, etc.. Just giving you a heads up. I laugh at most of it anymore. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

Run the damn ball and control time of possession. No turnovers. I think we can keep it close because Mahomes will score quickly on us.

I really think we will win this game.  i think we will run it and the chiefs wont be able to stop the run.   The D will stop them a couple of times and that will be the difference.