Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chiefs predictions

Stephen

Regardless of the score, one can choose to enjoy the competition. 

The Chiefs are a team that has percolated to the top of the league. It is where Colt fans hope their team is soon. Here is to watching the Colts on primetime baby!!!

My Beavers put 48 points on UCLA at their house. Here is to making my weekend even sweeter! Go Colts!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

This game is the exception with that KC offense.

So what’s the point? It’s not like we have an offense that is guaranteed to drive the field and score on the opening possession. 

what if we get the ball first and go 3 & out? 

I don’t trust the offense to score on the opening possession. It’s going to be loud and they will be fired up. Pray your D can get a stop, quite the crowd a bit, then go score. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

So what’s the point? It’s not like we have an offense that is guaranteed to drive the field and score on the opening possession. 

what if we get the ball first and go 3 & out? 

I don’t trust the offense to score on the opening possession. It’s going to be loud and they will be fired up. Pray your D can get a stop, quite the crowd a bit, then go score. 

You have a beat up defense and a high scoring team like KC. You take the opportunity to score first if you get the chance. You let KC score and then go 3 and out you suddenly could be down 14 real fast. If the defense wasn’t banged up I would say the opposite.

21 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Regardless of the score, one can choose to enjoy the competition. 

The Chiefs are a team that has percolated to the top of the league. It is where Colt fans hope their team is soon. Here is to watching the Colts on primetime baby!!!

My Beavers put 48 points on UCLA at their house. Here is to making my weekend even sweeter! Go Colts!

Agree. I think some people are Colts fans and NFL fans...and others are Colts fans...and that's fine...to each their own. But I enjoy watching the Colts regardless of the situation...especially on prime time.

• Like 1

I hope Reich is uber aggressive on O, and throws it all over the playground. Take the ball first, go pass happy, punch them in the nose, and get them off their game plan.

On D, I hope we go LB blitz happy. Let the DE rush the outside edge to ensure contain on Mahomes, but overload the middle with a Sam or WILL. 

This is not a game for conservative dink and dunk on O, nor a bend but don't break, rush 4, soft cover two.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

If Reich wins the toss and defers I might scream.

He did. It worked 

5 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I hope Reich is uber aggressive on O, and throws it all over the playground. Take the ball first, go pass happy, punch them in the nose, and get them off their game plan.

On D, I hope we go LB blitz happy. Let the DE rush the outside edge to ensure contain on Mahomes, but overload the middle with a Sam or WILL. 

This is not a game for conservative dink and dunk on O, nor a bend but don't break, rush 4, soft cover two.

It was dink and dunk ball control smashmouth football. Win any way

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

He did. It worked 

It was dink and dunk ball control smashmouth football. Win any way

Great game. That said, KC's WR1 and WR2 were out. Their MVP QB was hobbled. Their All Pro TE dropped a bunch. 3 of 4 DL + 1 LB were out (total 4 of their starting front 7). I'm glad we played smash mouth under those circumstances. 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 2:47 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Colts win 31-30 in a shocker. 

On 9/29/2019 at 2:59 PM, KB said:

Colts pull off the upset with jordan wilkens commanding it on the ground.

On 9/29/2019 at 4:12 PM, 1959Colts said:

I predict a big game from Adam Vinatieri

On 9/30/2019 at 2:41 PM, Four2itus said:

Colts win!

On 9/30/2019 at 5:22 PM, coltsfeva said:

Colts 31

Chiefs 28

On 10/1/2019 at 7:23 PM, danlhart87 said:

Colts 26 Chiefs 23

On 10/3/2019 at 1:38 PM, Franklin County said:

31-27 Colts win!

On 10/3/2019 at 3:16 PM, Stephen said:

Colts win 38 to 35. Quincy Wilson  pick 6 is the difference 

22 hours ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

31 to 24 Colts

Love the vibes, folks. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Great game. That said, KC's WR1 and WR2 were out. Their MVP QB was hobbled. Their All Pro TE dropped a bunch. 3 of 4 DL + 1 LB were out (total 4 of their starting front 7). I'm glad we played smash mouth under those circumstances. 

Yea but all them being out made up for our number 1 lb, number 1 and 2 safety and number 2 we being out.

10 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

Lighten up Francis...... its a PREDICTION THREAD......

don't be such a wienie......

Sleep well buddy. When you name call and say we will lose by 3 TD's I can't resist to respond. "Wienie" is a new one but thanks. I think I may cook out some Bratwursts on the grill now and have another beer and celebrate the biggest win we have had in a while lmao . Have a great day tomorrow, I can't wait for your response. I love when we win games like this, it just shuts the haters/doubters up. 

14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Yea but all them being out made up for our number 1 lb, number 1 and 2 safety and number 2 we being out.

How do you think we would have done with JB hobbled, TY out, Ebron out, Doyle dropping a bunch on O, and Huston, Sheard, and Autry out on D?

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

How do you think we would have done with JB hobbled, TY out, Ebron out, Doyle dropping a bunch on O, and Huston, Sheard, and Autry out on D?

We would  have done great. We had just as many injuries  as the chiefs.  Infact pringle played better than practically all our wrs. Ebron being out would mean more targets to cox. We had leonard out, hooker out, geathers out, lewis out, funchess, Campbell. Our wrs dropped  passes last week  which is why the raiders  beat us. Kelce dropping  passes  is his own problem. We were just as injured  as they were and had the refs against  us and won.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

We would  have done great. We had just as many injuries  as the chiefs.  Infact pringle played better than practically all our wrs. Ebron being out would mean more targets to cox. We had leonard out, hooker out, geathers out, lewis out, funchess, Campbell. Our wrs dropped  passes last week  which is why the raiders  beat us. Kelce dropping  passes  is his own problem. We were just as injured  as they were and had the refs against  us and won.

Not * off going to work tonight huh?? Lol. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nobody picked us to win this game in the media or in here with the exception of about 5 people. I was one of them haha . 99.9% of everyone had them winning by 10 or more. I am enjoying this.

I'm also enjoying all the people complaining I know who lost money on this. Oh well.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Stephen said:

LOL. have another beer. 

the refs were more than kind to us too.

16 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Well, we just won with no Luck, Funchess out, Campbell out, Ebron dropping a bunch on O, and Leonard, Lewis, Hooker, and Geathers out on D...  :funny:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Geez. Just enjoy the win and relax. The offense did what it needed to do and had long drives that ate the clock.

I enjoyed it a great deal. Best win in a long time. I'm just not delusional about how it happened, or who was responsible. 

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I enjoyed it a great deal. Best win in a long time. I'm just not delusional about how it happened, or who was responsible. 

It makes up for the raiders game. Now we have to beat some else we aren't  supposed  to beat to make up for the chargers  game

12 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Well, we just won with no Luck, Funchess out, Campbell out, Ebron dropping a bunch on O, and Leonard, Lewis, Hooker, and Geathers out on D...  :funny:

try to be intellectually honest about the matchups. 

8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

It makes up for the raiders game. Now we have to beat some else we aren't  supposed  to beat to make up for the chargers  game

absolutely. 

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think most people do not realize how great our O.Line is. Also Jacoby is damn good, not just a scrub filling in because Luck is gone. 

our OL was great this game. our running game was fantastic. our D was inspirational down the maniac and hooker. 

not sure how the passing game was better than average though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

our OL was great this game. our running game was fantastic. our D was inspirational down the maniac and hooker. 

not sure how the passing game was better than average though.

Passing game wasn't  great. To beat chiefs at full strength  we will need more. Wouldn't  mind adding jay ajayi  to pair with mack. Could be a nasty duo

24 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Brissett made huge 3rd conversions throws, he has all year actually. 

i would not say huge. he was net/net on good/bad plays. 

23 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Passing game wasn't  great. To beat chiefs at full strength  we will need more. Wouldn't  mind adding jay ajayi  to pair with mack. Could be a nasty duo

i'd love a short yardage back. wilkins did very well tonight though. IMO, Mack is RB1, Wilkins is APB, we keep whoever is a better back up for Mack at RB2s, and find the best short yardage guy for our 4th.