Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chiefs predictions

Stephen

14 hours ago, King Colt said:

Who predicted the Browns/Ravens final score? No one. But I have NFL Ticket so I can watch other less painful games if forced to do so.

Colts play Sunday night, so it'll be the only football game on.

43 minutes ago, Ratking said:

I wish it was a 1pm game... Hate that the Colts are going to get dismantled on prime time TV in front of the whole nation. Lol. 

Me too.   

I think the Chiefs will be wanting to redeem themselves from almost losing to the Lions last week.   No better way than on national TV.  

On 10/3/2019 at 9:12 AM, 07dleigh said:

I'm a little surprised at how small a percentage thinks it COULD be close. You guys know its never black and white. What IF our offense (with T.Y) comes out playing like the ATL game? It COULD be close. I think (hope... it's possible) we'll go down swinging. I could see a 38-31 game with Maniac and T.Y going.

We let Matt Ryan and Derek Carr go like 31/32 between the 2nd half of the Falcons game and first half of the Raiders game. 1 freaking incomplete pass in that many attempts is CRAZY. Mahomes is capable of doing that on his own plus more. Our defense is easy money for QB's. Our Offense gave the Raiders defense life and they had been really bad. This will be like the New England game last season

Hey guys. Chiefs fan here. Thanks for allowing me to post. Looking forward to a prime time game. Just wanted to say that I see a lot of crazy predictions of the Chiefs blowing the Colts out and scoring 50 points, etc. and I just wanted to say that this is highly unlikely, and I think the Colts will score lot of points. This will be a competitive, high scoring game, and I do think the Chiefs will win a close one. I do not see the Chiefs winning big. If they get up 10-14 points, they get VERY conservative. If you notice, the Chiefs margin of victory is always small due to Andy's conservative play with a lead. I also will admit our defense sucks and your QB is great! This will be a close game. Chiefs 34 Colts 30. Looking forward to a good, clean game!

• Like 3

23 hours ago, ChiefJustice said:

Hey guys. Chiefs fan here. Thanks for allowing me to post. Looking forward to a prime time game. Just wanted to say that I see a lot of crazy predictions of the Chiefs blowing the Colts out and scoring 50 points, etc. and I just wanted to say that this is highly unlikely, and I think the Colts will score lot of points. This will be a competitive, high scoring game, and I do think the Chiefs will win a close one. I do not see the Chiefs winning big. If they get up 10-14 points, they get VERY conservative. If you notice, the Chiefs margin of victory is always small due to Andy's conservative play with a lead. I also will admit our defense sucks and your QB is great! This will be a close game. Chiefs 34 Colts 30. Looking forward to a good, clean game!

Don't  think it will be that close. Even if chiefs go conservative  a 35 to 17 type  game is likely.  Heck it was 31 to 13 last year.

In all likelihood this is a Chiefs blowout win, but there is a small part of me that wants to believe (and for some reason does believe) the Colts can make a game of this and be in with a chance in the 4th quarter. 

Again, most likely a horrible loss... but if the offense can put together long sustained running drives... we could make this interesting.

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That makes the night easier for you then. You can watch re-runs of Hogan Heroes or go to bed early since you already know we are going to blown out. 

Lighten up Francis...... its a PREDICTION THREAD......

don't be such a wienie......

34 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am wonderful, I am just saying if you think we are going to lose by 3 TD's why watch? That is just common sense. I would rather watch a movie or go to bed. That is just me.

I have a novel idea..... why dont you worry about YOU......  I will worry about me

I will watch or not watch, based on what I want to do.... 

Keep monitoring the threads to see if people arent in line enough with YOUR way of thinking.....

I tell you what..... I will put my money where my mouth is.......   PM me and we can do a PAYPAL transaction

I will give you 14pts $50.....

Or .... are you just a big talker?

2 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

I have a novel idea..... why dont you worry about YOU......  I will worry about me

I will watch or not watch, based on what I want to do.... 

Not because YOU, say I can or cant

Oh I worry about me everyday, hey man you can watch us lose by 3 TD's all night if you want. No Biggy. I wasn't really trying to be a smart butt, but just wondering why anyone would want to watch a blow out if they think that is how it is going to go. You aren't the only one, most of this thread thinks we will get smoked, It is what it is. 

40 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am wonderful, I am just saying if you think we are going to lose by 3 TD's why watch? That is just common sense. I would rather watch a movie or go to bed. That is just me.

I will watch because I’m a colts fan. Not because I think the game will be particularly close.

Our 2 starting safeties and starting WLB are out against arguably the best offense in the NFL. Even with the starting group, they would‘ve struggled mightily. 

This game will be painful to watch. 35-13 Chiefs