Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Retires/ The timing of it all... (merge)

boo2202

Just now, MTC said:

I don't know how to process this.

I mean... wow. 

I don’t either.  It’s sad.  It’s just a game but still sad to see.  The Colts thought they were getting another Johnny U or Peyton Manning but Ryan Grigson’s incompetence turned him into another Burt Jones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t know what to say. After all the love and support the fans have shown him he blindsides us!? Not only us but his teammates, the coaching staff, and the organization. Totally unprofessional and I hope his memory is completely removed from Indy. 

• Like 8

UH folks this is starting to look real >>>>>>>>Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 16s16 seconds ago

More

Copy link to Tweet

Embed Tweet

After battling injury after injury, the word is that #Colts QB Andrew Luck was simply too worn down to continue. And so he abruptly retires at age 29. Jacoby Brissett is the new QB of the Colts.

12 replies 46 retweets 122 likes

Just now, HOF19 said:

UH folks this is starting to look real >>>>>>>>Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 16s16 seconds ago

More

Copy link to Tweet

Embed Tweet

After battling injury after injury, the word is that #Colts QB Andrew Luck was simply too worn down to continue. And so he abruptly retires at age 29. Jacoby Brissett is the new QB of the Colts.

12 replies 46 retweets 122 likes

"too worn down"

I dont understand?

Out for the year..maybe..but retiring......

Folks,,.what is happening????

• Like 1

Colts future prospects nose diving.  Brissett is just middling at best.   Probably will finish .500 which puts them out of reach of any respectable QB which means more mediocrity.  Lucas Oil about to get empty.  

Also, could’ve drafted a QB in last year’s loaded class.  Darnold could be a Colt now.  Luck absolutely screwed the Colts retiring a year later

• Like 5