Indianapolis Colts
boo2202

Luck Retires/ The timing of it all... (merge)

What the ...... 

WHAT

• Like 2

I think I just lost respect for Luck. Unless there is a huge injury.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Just now, TDewar1987 said:

Aint no way thats real. Someone is getting trolled.

Nope had a feeling this would happen. But about three years too early

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I don't know how to process this.

I mean... wow. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

So maybe there is no injury and it all is mental.

Injuries mentally wore him down.  Injuries must not be getting better. 

• Thanks 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I expect  Brissett  to be much better eventually.  Luck was brought  along just as slow the beginning  of last year and every one was like where are the deep balls? Eventually  Cain, Campbell,  or Roger's will get more involved  with offense.   
    • To me, we would know his progression, not ceiling. I’ll bet the playbook is still not fully installed yet, nor fully grasped by all of the player.  Some are further along than others as well.  I believe we can thank the CBA (with its very much reduced coach/player/team activities in the off season) at least in part for the less than stellar offensive creativity and brilliance in execution.   JB is a Works In Progress. I don’t feel that 4 weeks will determine his final destination. Unless, he really isn’t going to be more than average.  I’m watching the full year.  That should be a good indicator for what the team should plan to do next off season/training camp,
    • For a second, based on the link title, I thought that someone pulled an Aaron Hernandez.
    • Yep.   And nothing you’re going to type will move me from that position.   I appreciate what he did when was here. But that appreciation is only for what he did prior to his little show this year. 
    • Facts Also the turn over factor for the Tenn game. Ball was on the ground a few times instead of trying to scoop it and make a play secure it first. Hooker dropped an INT along with Bobby.
  • Members