Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Updated season predictions.

Stephen

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

The colts go 10-6.

Brissett throws 4500 yards 35 tds 10 ints

I would have predicted ints to be a little higher, but otherwise my predictions would have been eerily similar. I don't know how to feel about this. The word 'uneasy' leaps to mind

5-11.  Brissett benched for Kelly week 10 after a 2-8 start.  Kelly finishes year 3-3 pushing the Colts out of a spot to draft a top flight QB.  Mediocrity persists for Colts.  Ballard fired after 2020-2021 season.  Peyton is brought in with partial team ownership.  Trevor Lawrence drafted.  New era begins.  

• Like 3

people here are gonna be surprised brissett is our future and is gonna be a top ten QB  i have been calling for brissett to take over since 2017  .  luck checked out at kc mentally .

brissett was thrown into to the fire in 2017 , with no training camp got here right before the season started. brissett  had to learn the play book so fast  .    with a bottom five o line  , defense and run game, and average coaching .   brissett played very well people forget we lost 7 games by one score with a better team and a full training camp we could of gone 11-5 easily that year .

with a top 3 o line top ten defense last year that has improved , and a solid run game now with mack and much better wrs , and coaching .  brissett has also gotten older and wiser he has a huge arm and can thread the needle into tight widows .

we are going to the playoffs and without luck choking we will win the superbowl , like brady did when bledsoe got hurt .

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

people here are gonna be surprised brissett is our future and is gonna be a top ten QB  i have been calling for brissett to take over since 2017  .  luck checked out at kc mentally .

brissett was thrown into to the fire in 2017 , with no training camp got here right before the season started. brissett  had to learn the play book so fast  .    with a bottom five o line  , defense and run game, and average coaching .   brissett played very well people forget we lost 7 games by one score with a better team and a full training camp we could of gone 11-5 easily that year .

with a top 3 o line top ten defense last year that has improved , and a solid run game now with mack and much better wrs , and coaching .  brissett has also gotten older and wiser he has a huge arm and can thread the needle into tight widows .

we are going to the playoffs and without luck choking we will win the superbowl , like brady did when bledsoe got hurt .

I like your positive approach

But......

8-8 seems right with this schedule and team

2 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

I like your positive approach

But......

8-8 seems right with this schedule and team

Maybe so. Maybe not. 8 wins or more in this circumstance calls for a new contract for JB in my opinion... But I trust Ballard to make the right decisions going forward. He's going to earn his money, for sure. 

39 minutes ago, Myles said:

6-10.  Bridgett throws for 2800 yards 22 and 11 int

Kelly 1300 yards 11 td and 7 int

I like Briskett more than many on this board, but I would like to see what Kelly can do with the 1st team OL

Kelly has a good arm, good touch off his fastball when needed, accurate, and mobile

Kelly appears to have all the tools to be a decent starter in this league

But.......  

He has had multiple situations where he chose poorly, which may reflect on intelligence

(Or it may be maturity)

Can you fix stupid? (I hope its just maturity)

At the end of the day...... I am HUGELY disappointed that Luck retired,

but I can understand.......  a long healthy, painfree life is good goal

I played many sports (I wasnt great) it went from Football, wrestling, and martial arts

at 57,  my arthritis is extremely painful.

I have had multiple procedures done on my knees, shoulders, and ankles

(I have bone chips floating around in a few joints) my hip STILL hurts from a tournament from 27 years ago,  (I lost :( )

I get up every day and decide what combination of pain management that I am going to take

I loved sports, but am somewhat glad my son didnt choose to play football.

I wish Luck the best. He left it all on the field 

You HAVE to build an OL to win in this game.........   How many talented QBs get wasted by poor OLs.......

Luck didnt let US down.......  the Colts front office (and owner) let Luck down

We are now paying the price

2 hours ago, coming on strong said:

I apologize for not feeling as optimistic at the moment. 

2 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Wonder what the rest of the regiment thinks of the Capt relinquishing his sword.  Sad, very sad. 

I thought that with Luck (excuse the pun) we could have won the AFC this year.

Imagine guys like Ebron and Justin Houston who came to Indy to play with a Colts offense led by Luck.

…...I wish Andrew well but we aren't a playoff team without him....