Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Aggressive is a dirty word around here...

we seem to be dirty right now though lol

HELL YEAH Vinny! 

Andrew Luck is keeping plays alive with his legs today. I was thinking last week, he needed to move a bit more. I’m seeing it today.

3 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

Refs don’t call PI on the Texans or what?

Yeah I was thinking "Rogers could really help Andrew Luck out by not having a defender on his back when the ball arrived". lol

Here's to runaway second halfs for our boys, the Chiefs and the Bills. Kill 3 birds with one stone. Keep the division in play, gain a step on that 6th spot, and keep that 2nd round pick from the Jets in the top 5. 

Well we got off to a slow start, but turned up the heat !!  Let's keep it going in the 2nd half !!

Maybe Andrew read some comments in here during 1st quarter about the offense …….GO COLTS !!!!!

4 minutes ago, CamMo said:

HELL YEAH Vinny! 

Andrew Luck is keeping plays alive with his legs today. I was thinking last week, he needed to move a bit more. I’m seeing it today.

And he's doing it smartly (not taking his and helping move the chains). I love it!

3 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

We generated a lot of offense there with a bunch of replacements....that was pretty impressive!

If they don't adjust though it wont matter cause Texans will.

Couple of easy drops to start was a little worrying but that second quarter was more like it!!

Hopefully the Texans crap the bed in the second half!!

If we do get the O firing again, and (big if) we do slip into the post season, and IF the D can keep this up, we could be very dangerous. 

But if is such a massive 2 lettered word.

This is the kind of step on their throats opportunity our defense never takes advantage of.