Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Luck 4 president said:

have we even gotten a first down?

I think that makes 0/4 or 0/5 on 3rd downs. It’s pathetic.

Lousy playing. Will Colts be shut out again? Or get a first down by half time? O has disappeared.

4 minutes ago, legend300 said:

I have watched all season to know he has bad vision to see other holes that might be open.  You have your opinion I have mine. That’s why people on forum want a different running back

Seriously?

The opinion of the fan base is pretty much worthless to me.    You couldn’t make a weaker argument if you tried.

We’ll just agree to disagree before this gets worse....

2 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Nice pass, AL.

It would have been if Ebron would get with the picture. Boom or bust with this guy. He shrinks in games where he's the #1 tightend.. absolutely horrible route. Go ahead and sit in the spot where two defenders are instead of moving 3 yards toward the sideline to where the gap is. Awful...

Just now, JColts72 said:

Lousy playing. Will Colts be shut out again? Or get a first down by half time? O has disappeared.

Defending us right now isn’t hard: Stuff the box and cover TY.

Drops, penalties....  We're back to September.  

Nothing is working.

5 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Did we overate this offense ???????

They put up some wins and numbers against weaker teams and some lost their minds.  Back to reality.  Luck goes as the Oline goes.  We really missing Ryan and Doyle.  

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

Seriously?

The opinion of the fan base is pretty much worthless to me.    You couldn’t make a weaker argument if you tried.

We’ll just agree to disagree before this gets worse....

I agree to disagree.

1 minute ago, luv_pony_express said:

Defending us right now isn’t hard: Stuff the box and cover TY.

Thats what happens when do not have other receivers.

I agree we don't have the weapons.  That being said how is it that NE can reinvent itself weekly? I know we were all glad when we were on a roll that McDaniels bailed out.  We cant keep using the excuses that we don't have weapons.  Other teams r scoring with out weapons.  They r being very creative. 

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

They put up some numbers against weak teams and some lost their minds.  Back to reality.  Luck goes as the Oline goes.  We really missing Ryan and Doyle.  

I totally believe Coltsman1788 YOU NAILED IT !!!!!!……..Good job !

Just now, HOF19 said:

I totally believe Coltsman1788 YOU NAILED IT !!!!!!……..Good job !

Yes we did play some bad teams and it made us look good.  However our offense is looking like the worst in the league.  Every one was referring to Reich as a genius.  This is where he earns his money and title.  

I think this offense just forgot how to play on the road. We were at home for an entire month before playing the Jags last week. It's not been pretty on the road in the last 5 quarters.

Could have had points, instead a deflected INT. It’s like a cruel joke.

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

High throw.

Considering they have WR/TEs that cannot catch the ball.   Yes, it was slightly high.  

So not only can't the Colts run and call plays well without Jack Doyle, they also can't catch

Just now, JColts72 said:

Of course. The Old Andrew. Turnover a game.

If a receiver on our team actually uses his hands and catches a * ball, the other guy wouldn’t have an opportunity to catch it. Jeeeeeeezus!!