Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

4 minutes ago, legend300 said:

I have watched all season to know he has bad vision to see other holes that might be open.  You have your opinion I have mine. That’s why people on forum want a different running back

Seriously?

The opinion of the fan base is pretty much worthless to me.    You couldn’t make a weaker argument if you tried.

We’ll just agree to disagree before this gets worse....

2 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Nice pass, AL.

It would have been if Ebron would get with the picture. Boom or bust with this guy. He shrinks in games where he's the #1 tightend.. absolutely horrible route. Go ahead and sit in the spot where two defenders are instead of moving 3 yards toward the sideline to where the gap is. Awful...

I agree we don't have the weapons.  That being said how is it that NE can reinvent itself weekly? I know we were all glad when we were on a roll that McDaniels bailed out.  We cant keep using the excuses that we don't have weapons.  Other teams r scoring with out weapons.  They r being very creative. 

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

They put up some numbers against weak teams and some lost their minds.  Back to reality.  Luck goes as the Oline goes.  We really missing Ryan and Doyle.  

I totally believe Coltsman1788 YOU NAILED IT !!!!!!……..Good job !

• Like 1

Just now, HOF19 said:

I totally believe Coltsman1788 YOU NAILED IT !!!!!!……..Good job !

Yes we did play some bad teams and it made us look good.  However our offense is looking like the worst in the league.  Every one was referring to Reich as a genius.  This is where he earns his money and title.