Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, Colts fans!   Our Indianapolis Colts try to go above their 6-6 regular season record, as they are in Southeast Texas to play the 9-3 and AFC South leading Houston Texans,  Texans are on a nine-gam

They commented on how Luck has played so much better by stepping up in the pocket to help his tackles.  The real truth is that the interior blocking has been so much better so he actually CAN step up

Watching the Chiefs vs Ravens, the Domestic Battery Bowl.   (Rice-Ravens, Hunt-Chiefs).

They commented on how Luck has played so much better by stepping up in the pocket to help his tackles.  The real truth is that the interior blocking has been so much better so he actually CAN step up in the pocket.  Couldn't do that in years past.  The interior blocking is superior - the whole line has been overall.

• Like 5
Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

They commented on how Luck has played so much better by stepping up in the pocket to help his tackles.  The real truth is that the interior blocking has been so much better so he actually CAN step up in the pocket.  Couldn't do that in years past.  The interior blocking is superior - the whole line has been overall.

FancyGiganticLaughingthrush-small.gif

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Dude just throws darts when he steps up like that. It’s happened throughout his whole Colts career. 

• Like 1

It’s tough playing the run, the pass and the refs. It would be more tolerable if they were calling it both ways but they are missing big holds all game long on the Texans and flagging us for passing gas. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Washington  Joe Thuney 
    • But here's the thing to me.  If we do have a poor season, we will be in a better draft position next year. I feel we are closer than some think.  We went toe to toe with everyone.  KC is the elephant in the room, but every team has that challenge, trying to compete with KC.   There was not one team we played that we weren't competitive with.  We should be playing KC this week.   I hope they run it again.
    • So these are the teams that Draft ahead of us.. and i was wondering which teams do you think will take a QB in round one? now down below i have a list of possible teams that could take a QB    1, Jacksonville - QB     2. NY Jets -     3.  Miami -   4. Atlanta - QB   5. Cincinnati -   6. Philadelphia -   7. Detroit - QB   8. Carolina - QB   9. Denver - QB   10. Dallas -   11. NY Giants -   12. San Francisco - QB   13. LA Chargers -   14. Minnesota -   15. New England - QB   16. Arizona -   17. Las Vegas -   18. Miami -   19. Washington - QB   20. Chicago - QB   21. Indianapolis -  
    • I respect this post but since his injury he seems not to be the same. I wouldn't mind trading for Stafford if Rivers doesn't come back.
    • You could be right about that, but would Rivers get to know the people next season?   I honestly dont believe that stadiums will be full of people, and that much will change with the covid-19 the next year. I hope it will, but, things are going way to slow to even think about full capacity at any NFL or sports arena in 2021   I just watched the presser again with Ballard. And again, he praised Rivers a lot, but he really also stressed that the Colts would be exploring all options going forward. I also noticed that when Ballard was asked about other young QB´s in the league and their mobility, he recognized that the NFL was changing which the colts needed to focus upon, but that a QB needed to do good in the pocket as well.    I know a lot of things will change this offseason, and with all the new coaching hires, a lot of rumored QB´s going to the colts, won't be available. So the scenarios about a Wentz, Darnold or Stafford going to the colts, that's not going tio happen.   I think that even though Rivers want to come back, Im more into the colts going for Kaepernick, Cam or Fitzpatrick, due to their age, rather than a 40 year old superbowl virgin in Rivers.
  • Members

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 607

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 3,059

• JMichael557

JMichael557 173

• BSteph1

BSteph1 37

• Nickster

Nickster 760

• Kyle