Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

I think the blocking has been bad but it’s also on the RBs to create when nothing is there.

Yeah, great running backs can do that. I’m not sure any of our RBS are in that category :( 

Just now, JMichael557 said:

Chiefs losing Hunt is a BIG deal. That is why we need Bell.

I disagree.  They have still been able run on the Ravens.  They r keeping Mahonnes in the pocket.  I said awhile ago the Chiefs offence would slow down as  season goes on. Keep Mahonnes in the pocket.  Make him beat u in the pocket. Kelce is the target they can't lose.

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Should have ran just to eat more clock

Agree.  If you’re willing to run twice there, may as well run three times and burn clock or time out. Now hope the defense doesn’t go limp and real soft. 

6 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Yeah, great running backs can do that. I’m not sure any of our RBS are in that category :( 

You are right about that.  2 drives stalled by bad RB play and play calling at the 50 yl.

Team desperately needs a quality RB.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I would, he's been a flag magnet as of late.
    • I agree.  We should make it at 10-6 but 9-7 looks iffy.  But we will likely see the #2 seed unless we ca win 11 games.  Eason should start if we miss the playoffs because Rivers will be done.  I think that would also see Jacoby back as the backup.  I can't see him being signed to start elsewhere, certainly not paid starter money.  
    • What a boss. Finds out he has cancer but still shows up to work on Sunday. Dude is gonna beat it and come back better than ever. 
    • Only if we lose 4 straight or are out of the playoffs.     We should finish no worse than 9-7.  That may not make the playoffs though as a wildcard.  We have to not only pick up 2 games over TN in 5 games, we'd also have to beat their AFC record.  We have 5 AFC games left, they have 3.  We have 2 less wins in the AFC.  We have to win 2 more than them, so if they say win 2 of their 3 AFC games, that is no possible without sweeping the season.  We are screwed on so many tie breakers right now  If we get eliminated from the playoffs, Eason should immediately finish the season unless he is simply not cutting it, then Brissett should because no playoffs, no Rivers.     I think we could win 3 of 5 however and be a Wildcard. I don't love our chances at 10-6 though with all the tiebreaker losses. Cleveland is likely in with their easy schedule. Baltimore has the tiebreaker. LV may play themselves out of it so that would leave us as the 6th or 7th seed.  KC or Buf/TN.  We may yet get revenge on TN.  I would pick us with a full roster rematch.  
    • You dislike Philip Rivers? You have since he was in college? Couldn't really tell from your post, but you're not Tiffany's high school boyfriend or anything are you?
  • Members

• Lancer1

Lancer1 238

• Shive

Shive 2,642

Moderators
    • w87r

w87r 2,764

Moderators
    • PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 12,381

• GoColts8818