Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

When are ST players going to realize you can't hit a guy like that. That's stuff you learn in High school. 

Who is our special teams coach?  He might need to be fired.  Too many penalties by our special teams unit every friggin week!

1 minute ago, SSFiero said:

When are ST players going to realize you can't hit a guy like that. That's stuff you learn in High school. 

Exactly

2 minutes ago, SSFiero said:

But if you put your hands up that should let the ref know you didn’t do anything 

Mack said he is more healthy now than he’s been all year. It’s possible that he was shaken up during the beginning of the game, I guess. But...I think he has some big plays coming his way. 

Wooohooo great throw by Andrew to TY !!!  60 yards :)  TD Mack !!!  

Did we finally find some rhythm?  Let's keep it going !!!

That was nice to see. I was getting worried there for a moment lmao. We need a Turnover here and get the lead. Otherwise they still have the advantage because they get it at the Half too.

Just now, CamMo said:

Mack said he is more healthy now than he’s been all year. It’s possible that he was shaken up during the beginning of the game, I guess. But...I think he has some big plays coming his way. 

Mack is a great runner....given enough opportunities he will break one!

TD Colts...…. Now PLEASE...….LETS BE THE NEXT TEAM TO SCORE..... PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!